Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Where Can I Download Youtube Videos - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Where Can I Download Youtube Videos (1248 Views)

Plz House Which App Can I Use To Download Youtube Videos To My Phone / How To Download Youtube Videos For Free / How To Download Youtube On Your Mobile Phone, Tablet Or Pc Without Any Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Download Youtube Videos by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2015
Pls any idea? Help pls
Re: Where Can I Download Youtube Videos by ToriIndex(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Osahon7:
Pls any idea? Help pls
smiley simple, open a browser i.e chrome, uc browser or Mozilla;
search "internet download manager";
download it;
it will ask permission to add as "add-on" to your browser, allow it;
then load any video you want to download on YouTube;
on top right side of the video, you will see download video with IDM;
click it, and its downloaded to your system.
that simple....
Re: Where Can I Download Youtube Videos by Donald3d(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2015
ToriIndex:
smiley simple, open a browser i.e chrome, uc browser or Mozilla; search "internet download manager"; download it; it will ask permission to add as "add-on" to your browser, allow it; then load any video you want to download on YouTube; on top right side of the video, you will see download video with IDM; click it, and its downloaded to your system. that simple....
nice one
Re: Where Can I Download Youtube Videos by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2015
ToriIndex:
smiley simple, open a browser i.e chrome, uc browser or Mozilla; search "internet download manager"; download it; it will ask permission to add as "add-on" to your browser, allow it; then load any video you want to download on YouTube; on top right side of the video, you will see download video with IDM; click it, and its downloaded to your system. that simple....
sir its on my BB oo nt system
Re: Where Can I Download Youtube Videos by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Simple. Download SnapTube on Android Market. Its a YouTube with option. for download.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Youtube Videos by johnydon22(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Osahon7:
Pls any idea? Help pls
Just go to www.savefrom.net copy the link to the youtube video you wish to download and paste on the space provided for it on the website, you will see the download options and varying qualities

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Youtube Videos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Osahon7:
Pls any idea? Help pls
when u arrive at the video u wanna download on youtube just copy the youtube link and open this link in ur ucweb browser http://keepvid.com and then you post the yputube link there and then u click download

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Youtube Videos by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 25, 2015
yourboss:
when u arrive at the video u wanna download on youtube just copy the youtube link and open this link in ur ucweb browser http://keepvid.com and then you post the yputube link there and then u click download
Boss this wan Worked like magic! Chai! I suppose buy you wine ooo...loolzz! God Bless you sir
Re: Where Can I Download Youtube Videos by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 25, 2015
Osahon7:
Boss this wan Worked like magic! Chai! I suppose buy you wine ooo...loolzz! God Bless you sir
Amen and u too bro. #Smiles
Re: Where Can I Download Youtube Videos by cibarthonomew: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2015
Web-based download apps can be of help. I favor videograbber http://www.videograbber.net/. Nice app.

(1) (Reply)

Long Python Killed In Abuja Today (Photos, Video) / Solar Generators Available For Sale / Free Electrical Installations And Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.