Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Konga Affiliate:my Experience -share Yours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga Affiliate:my Experience -share Yours (706 Views)

Jason Njoku: "Why Konga Was Sold To Zinox" / Who Wants To Become A Konga Affiliate And Start Making Money / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Konga Affiliate:my Experience -share Yours by gabriel74: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
In the first place, i appreciate konga and other Naija online stores that provide e affiliate program so that people can earn money promoting their product.Gone are the days where people have to struggle to make a dime with Clickbank and amazon.This is the reason i still praise them for this opportunities given to those who want to make money online..

However, I want to share my experience and i also want to know if some of you are having same issues as mind. I was happy when i saw that i made sales withing the 1 week and some days of promoting their product which amounted to about N2000.I was just doing a Test Promotion,Meaning i did not put major effort in promoting their product because i was not so sure of the outcome

My main issue now is that its going to about 3 month now Unpaid Commission still showing Pending meaning not approved.I understood the fact that Konga have to make sure of successful order before commission can be approved but isn't 3 mount not too long?. Infact there was a time the earning just disappeared and everything went to Zero, I wrote them though there was no reply but the money was revers back and still under Pending.

Even though they having issues ,don't they suppose to write us or just to tell us something? Though i don't really know how Affiliate like Amazon are operating so if this is normal Please i need your feedback.Or is it that the earning(N2000) too small to be approved or what?

Because of this, i stopped promoting their product till i figure out what really wrong, Well i thank God i was just doing a Pilot Test.

Thanks
Re: Konga Affiliate:my Experience -share Yours by solid3(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bros, pls find somefin else to do N2,000 earning for more than 3months? Are u kidding me?
Re: Konga Affiliate:my Experience -share Yours by homebase(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
I think Konga affiliate payment limit is #10,000.

Meaning until you make #10,000 in commission Konga won't send your commission.

(1) (Reply)

Diesel Supply / Imagine How A Lady Was Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Card (photo) / Best Nigerian Bank To Have A Domiciliary Account In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.