Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Buy Graviola Fruits For Cancer Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buy Graviola Fruits For Cancer Cure (2168 Views)

Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? / GNLD NEOLIFE Supplements For Cancer Preventions And Treatments / 8 Powerful Fruits For Better Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Graviola Fruits For Cancer Cure by wasamtech: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
I have graviola fruits for sale.

Graviola is a small evergreen tree. The leaves, fruit, seeds, and stem are used to make medicine.

Despite safety concerns, graviola is used to treat infections caused by bacteria and parasites including leishmaniasis, a disease caused by parasites transmitted through the bite of sand fleas; herpes; coughs; and cancer. It is also used to cause vomiting and to empty the bowels. Some people use graviola to help them relax.

Graviola is applied to the skin for arthritis.

In foods, graviola is used in cooking and beverages.

How does it work?
Graviola contains many chemicals that may be active against cancer, as well as disease-causing agents such as bacteria, viruses, and parasites.

Herbal and Scientific research claims that this wonder fruit cures all forms of cancer. You can google it and be informed.

I have them fresh and few available for sale.

Thanks

Re: Buy Graviola Fruits For Cancer Cure by wasamtech: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Make order now...
Re: Buy Graviola Fruits For Cancer Cure by wasamtech: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
call now...
Re: Buy Graviola Fruits For Cancer Cure by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Na soursop u dey call graviola?laugh don't burst my belle.
Re: Buy Graviola Fruits For Cancer Cure by wasamtech: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Can you google soursop and compare? If you search very well you will know graviola is also refer to as soursop. People call it different names in different terrain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soursop
Re: Buy Graviola Fruits For Cancer Cure by wasamtech: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Available
Re: Buy Graviola Fruits For Cancer Cure by wasamtech: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Graviola or soursop fruit now available in large quantities. Call to buy us
Re: Buy Graviola Fruits For Cancer Cure by exporttraining: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Do you have soursop? If you have, let me know how much you will sell to me.

(1) (Reply)

BEDMATIC 101 / Simple And Natural Way To Make Your Vaginal Muscles Tight And Small / Herbal Remedy For Epididymitis Is Efficient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.