Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

He's 15 And He Is Still Sucking His Finger - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He's 15 And He Is Still Sucking His Finger (624 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's 15 And He Is Still Sucking His Finger by jumper524(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
I have this younger cousin brother who is still sucking his finger despite the fact that the parent has taking several measures by flogging, injecting, and tying his finger in order for him to stop bt to no avail. The most recent happening was when he was operated twice for apendix in a row, he was in hospital bed for three straight weeks before he was dischared. During he's stay in hospital bed he was unable to suck his finger and we thought he was going to finaly stop bt to no avail. So im pleading if there are expert's on this kind of situation in the house to help me with solution.
Cc: CrazyMan
1forall
Re: He's 15 And He Is Still Sucking His Finger by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mmmmmmmm let me think mmmmmm Ehe curt that finger off end of story hehehehehehehe hehehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He's 15 And He Is Still Sucking His Finger by hola106(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Best solution cut off d finger nd put pepper on it
Re: He's 15 And He Is Still Sucking His Finger by kayo80(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Why is this in the career section? Is the guy planning a career in sucking?
Re: He's 15 And He Is Still Sucking His Finger by LordDecency(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
kayo80:

The 0p wuz Suckinq His Finqerx While p0stinq... cheesy

1 Like

Re: He's 15 And He Is Still Sucking His Finger by kennynelcon(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
hola106:
Best solution cut off d finger nd put pepper on it
my name is secondus
Re: He's 15 And He Is Still Sucking His Finger by jumper524(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
kayo80:
owk which section should i post it to?
Re: He's 15 And He Is Still Sucking His Finger by kayo80(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
jumper524:
owk which section should i post it to?

family
Re: He's 15 And He Is Still Sucking His Finger by pyyxxaro: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Make dem put e hand for inside tortoise yaansh, e nor ho suck again grin
Re: He's 15 And He Is Still Sucking His Finger by kelechi50: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Menn the young man needs deliverance
Re: He's 15 And He Is Still Sucking His Finger by Tallesty1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
I pity his gf nipple

1 Like

Re: He's 15 And He Is Still Sucking His Finger by CrazyMan(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
The parents should be blamed. I've seen parents who pay very little attention to their child's bad habit. Unfortunately, this habit if not corrected could turn out to become an embarrassment to the child when he gets older.

To the guy in question, its not too late, the parents can still make him stop it. All it takes is love, care and a little bit of force.

Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fun And Challenges Of Motherhood. / Female Front Desk Officer/office Assistant In Surulere (urgent) / Manipulation Script: Getting Anything You Want From Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.