Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With (2349 Views)

In Need Of Someone To Squat With Around Gbagada (lagos) / You Need A Place To Squat In Lagos? / Urgently Need A Place To Squat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With by Bekeey: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
There is this new little pay job of 30k I got in one company at Surulere with my school cert. for over 3yrs of my graduation. Due to lack of job I went for my PGD still yet no job I went for another 6months Professional training in Engineering still yet noting.
Now I have been offered this little pay job but no place to stay, or money to pay for a full house rent. So pls who knows or has a responsible single guy that is living alone in this areas in Lagos who can help me to squat with him atleast for this remaining months of this year(4 months)

Aguda surulere
Orile
Masha
Ajegunle etc provided it is within the surulere LGA.

My contact is 08O60114243 OR you Whatsap me

Pls i need it from now or before 10th sep 2015 or I forget about the job.

pls Nairalander, Be your brothers keeper, For ur brother is in need of help

THANK AND REMAIN BLESS AS U COMPLIES
Re: Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With by doskie(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bekeey:
There is this new little pay job of 30k I got in one company at Surulere with my school cert. for over 3yrs of my graduation. Due to lack of job I went for my PGD still yet no job I went for another 6months Professional training in Engineering still yet noting.
Now I have been offered this little pay job but no place to stay, or money to pay for a full house rent. So pls who knows or has a responsible single guy that is living alone in this areas in Lagos who can help me to squat with him atleast for this remaining months of this year(4 months)

Aguda surulere
Orile
Masha
Ajegunle etc provided it is within the surulere LGA.

My contact is 08O60114243 OR you Whatsap me
very funny

Pls i need it from now or before 10th sep 2015 or I forget about the job.

pls Nairalander, Be your brothers keeper, For ur brother is in need of help

THANK AND REMAIN BLESS AS U COMPLIES
Re: Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With by ekanDamie: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol. How much u get mind to pay every month
Re: Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2015
O

5 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With by Bekeey: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2015
ekanDamie:
Lol. How much u get mind to pay every month
atleast. 3k
Re: Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2015
Bekeey:

atleast. 3k
when am offering you a free Room.. anyway your can go for the 3k
Re: Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With by ekanDamie: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluface:
I can help you stay in my grandpa house at oduduwa street after kilo. but its a old house. reply asap.
Cool. Iknow der
Re: Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With by ekanDamie: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bekeey:

atleast. 3k
Have u gotten any?
Re: Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With by aybynature: 12:31am On Sep 02, 2015
oluface:
I can help you stay in my grandpa house at oduduwa street after kilo. but its a old house. reply asap.
Re: Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With by finestpicks(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
I need a place bro,just a place to sleep even if i pay a token(say 3k monthly) kindly call me 09036921962
oluface:
Re: Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With by Gombs(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
I need a squat space too. Around Ikeja axis.
Thanks fam

(1) (Reply)

Shell Livewire Nigeria Graduate Programme 2015 / Graduate Transaction Svs. Rep 3 (teller) At Citibank Nigeria Limited / Rivers State Neighborhood Corp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.