Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Best Tips For Promoting Affiliate Programs On Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Best Tips For Promoting Affiliate Programs On Your Blog (390 Views)

Best Tips To Choose A Great Domain Name / 5 Affiliate Programs Bloggers Make Money From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Best Tips For Promoting Affiliate Programs On Your Blog by dalexz4(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
My best Tips for Promoting/Using Affiliate Programs on your Blog
I’ve now looked at a number of popular affiliate programs for bloggers and today for the first time in nairaland I’d like to finish off the series by giving this tips that should help bloggers get the best results out of any affiliate program that they choose to run with which is :
1. Considering your Audience
It almost goes without saying – but it’s worth putting yourself in your readers shoes and consider what they might be looking for as they surf by your blog. Are they shopping for specific products? Might they be looking for related products or accessories? What would trigger them to purchase? Start with your reader in mind rather than the product. If you take this approach you could end up doing your reader a favor as well as making a few dollars on the side.
http://www.spylinkz..com
Re: My Best Tips For Promoting Affiliate Programs On Your Blog by dalexz4(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
Feel free to ask me questions? I'be there to answer you quick or if you have any other ways to promote affiliate networks on your blog?

(1) (Reply)

Android And Ios Apps Of Youtube Gaming Has Been Launched / How Can I Signup For Google Adsense With My Blog Account Of Google / Follow Me On IG; Omo_dns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.