Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Will You Do? If You Are The Son Of This Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do? If You Are The Son Of This Father (1001 Views)

What Should This Father Do? / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? If You Are The Son Of This Father by Lincoln275(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
what will you do if your grandfather on his dying bed tells you my son i left 100millions in in in in ........ and he dies

Re: What Will You Do? If You Are The Son Of This Father by BraniacX(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Old joke
Re: What Will You Do? If You Are The Son Of This Father by Ibiyomee(f): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Guru mahraji will help you out grin
Re: What Will You Do? If You Are The Son Of This Father by 1miccza: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Weeeetttiiinnn The man go wake up back ooo 100 million? i'll search for that bank account like crazy

Ntooor to the poster below me i was faster this timeeee.....
Re: What Will You Do? If You Are The Son Of This Father by ladyF(f): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hahaha. This is bad o
Re: What Will You Do? If You Are The Son Of This Father by Lincoln275(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ibiyomee:
Guru mahraji will help you out grin
hahahhahhaha, like say u know wetin dey my mind
Re: What Will You Do? If You Are The Son Of This Father by SUGARBEE(f): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hahahaha the old man must wake up back by fire by first. ..

What kind of nonsense play is that
Re: What Will You Do? If You Are The Son Of This Father by Lincoln275(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Hahahaha the old man must wake up back by fire by first. ..

What kind of nonsense play is that
lolz

(1) (Reply)

If It Happened To You, What Would You Do? / She Needs Advice Please / Revealed : Poor Men Die Sooner 'due To Low Testosterone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.