Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

How I Se-duced My Sister’s Husband And Made Him Release Like Never Before - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Se-duced My Sister’s Husband And Made Him Release Like Never Before (2327 Views)

Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members / Mercy Asiedu: "My Big Boobs Got Me My Husband And I Will Never Reduce Them" / Terry G Cute Like Never Before In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Se-duced My Sister’s Husband And Made Him Release Like Never Before by mokgist22: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
I walked into their sitting room and called on my sister, Glory!! I screamed severally, not hearing any response I walked into the passage to their bedroom, on approaching there, I heard a screaming sound, like having a hot love making, such that I got we.t instantly, it was my sister’s voice, she and her husband where having one of the longest and sweetest love making I could ever imagine. I stood there for so long, apparently enjoying my sister’s screaming, the height of it was when her husband was about to cu.m, his heavy voiced sound would make any woman we.t instantly, it was a mix of heaviness, garnished with ero.tic sound, I found myself leaning on the wall and mas.turbating.

I mas.turbated for a long time and i.............

READ MORE HERE -->>>>http://www.mokgist.com/sx-story-how-i-se-duced-my-sisters-husband-and-made-him-re-lease-like-never-before-part-1/

1 Like

Re: How I Se-duced My Sister’s Husband And Made Him Release Like Never Before by yrret: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
This is the same reason most guys bleep ladies buh you females; always expecting marriage from every guys that comes your way.

When u can probably have one for sex partner instead of masturbting.

Your lucky, I did not visit that house at same time.

(1) (Reply)

Picture - Kanye West Sleeping With Mouth Opened / (Hilarious) Have You Noticed These habits About Our Music ARTISTS? / Aneka Twins: How Can You Tell Chidimma From Chidiebere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.