Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Is It Normal To Ask Ur Dad How He Met Your Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Normal To Ask Ur Dad How He Met Your Mother (430 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / Is It Ok If I Refuse To Tell My Dad How Much I Earn? / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Ask Ur Dad How He Met Your Mother by bebene: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
hope there is no any sign of being disrespectful in cheerfully asking one's father how he met his mother?
Re: Is It Normal To Ask Ur Dad How He Met Your Mother by ladyF(f): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Na its not disrespectful. I know how my parents met. Heard the story too many times sef.
Re: Is It Normal To Ask Ur Dad How He Met Your Mother by missKiffy(f): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
If you have a close relationship with your dad, why not. Am very close to my mum and she told me how she met my dad
Re: Is It Normal To Ask Ur Dad How He Met Your Mother by Behira(f): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
I dunno oh
Re: Is It Normal To Ask Ur Dad How He Met Your Mother by Chidoks(f): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
never asked him.asked mum and she told me every...
Re: Is It Normal To Ask Ur Dad How He Met Your Mother by cococandy(f): 1:25am On Aug 23, 2015
No it's not bad. I enjoy the story. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Ask Ur Dad How He Met Your Mother by Richy4(m): 2:05am On Aug 23, 2015
If you have a good relationship with your parents, I don't see any reason you shouldn't. And how is it disrespectful?

I asked my dad when he was alive and he told me.
I asked when I was in primary 6.in the presence of mum.

And she fill it in when dad was omitting some details she feel we should know.

Gush!!!!!How I missed my childhood days in the name of growing up.

(1) (Reply)

Meet That School Fees Deadline / Most Silly Reason Your Parent Flogged U Bad / Office/home Service Maintenance, Installation And Repairs For Your Air-condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.