Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Analyzing The Human Hair Extension (weave) Market In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Analyzing The Human Hair Extension (weave) Market In Nigeria (540 Views)

Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / Girl's Hair Grows Mold After She Wears Weave-on For Over 4 Months (pics) / Photo Of A Man Proudly Wearing Weave-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Analyzing The Human Hair Extension (weave) Market In Nigeria by EricImasogie: 5:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Hello my fellow Nigerians. I am conducting a study /survey of the consumer hair market in Nigeria. I am currently the owner of one of the biggest hair websites in the U.S. but we would like to expand to Nigeria and offer a more suitable platform for Hair consumers.

1. What are some of the most popular websites to buy hair?

2. Which one is your favorite? and why is it your favorite?

3. How much do you spend on each bundle of hair ? Or on your entire order ?

4. Do you like to make your purchases on your computer or on your mobile phone ?

5. Do you often times experience issues with your shipments ? late arrivals, lost packages, etc? Why do you think these issues are happening ?

6. What would you like to see on a site that sells hair ? cheaper prices ? better shipment times ?

7. Do you find it easy to make a decision on which hair to buy ? do you often find yourself needing help to make a decision ?

Thank you for your help with this. I will take all of your comments into consideration. Those that give me good feedback I will link up with you to do a paid interview in order to get more insight. You can send me an email if you have a comment you want to make in private: Eric@HairDey.com

(1) (Reply)

Leading Manufacturer For Men's Formal Shirts - Oasis Shirts / Oasis Leather Adds Innovation To Women's Leather Jackets / Please Nl I Need Printed Abaya Gown Asap This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.