Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Golf3 Saloon - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Golf3 Saloon (1844 Views)

2019 Mercedes Benz A-class Now Comes As A Saloon Car Too (photos) / These Brabus 800 And 900 Are The Baddest Saloon Cars At The Geneva Auto Fair / Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golf3 Saloon by ganagagi: 6:25am On Aug 23, 2015
a friend wants to sell his 3 years old golf 3 saloon to me. now questions are 1 is this car durable . 2 does it has availability and cheap parts in Nigeria 3 does it has fuel economical.pls I need detail information on this very car .thank u
Re: Golf3 Saloon by SeverusSnape(m): 6:31am On Aug 23, 2015
ganagagi:
a friend wants to sell his 3 years old golf 3 saloon to me. now questions are 1 is this car durable . 2 does it has availability and cheap parts in Nigeria 3 does it has fuel economical.pls I need detail information on this very car .thank u
1.Golfs are very durable.

2.And because of its huge patronage in Nigeria, There are cheap spare parts.

3. Yes, It's economical when it comes to the aspect of fuel consumption, Had it been it's Mercedes or BMW, That's where you'd have this fear.

1 Like

Re: Golf3 Saloon by ogawisdom(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
take note golf3 saloon is called vw vento

it is a very good ride esp 1.8l engine if u want a balance of economy n power
Re: Golf3 Saloon by ganagagi: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
I also heard that golfs do sometimes remove hand while in movement.if it is true what is the solution to that pls
Re: Golf3 Saloon by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
ganagagi:

To eliminate doubt and confusion, it is best if you state the ACTUAL year of any car you're enquiring about.

Because your VW Golf III is NOT 3-years-old. The last VV Golf III Hatchback or Sedan (Vento) rolled off the production line back in September 1998. The Estate and Cabriolet versions ceased production in August 2000.

At the very least, your Volkswagen Vento (or at least the one you're enquiring about was built in 1996, making it at least 20-years-old.

*Edited*

1 Like

Re: Golf3 Saloon by Kashif(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2015
Siena:

To eliminate doubt and confusion, it is best if you state the ACTUAL year of any car you're enquiring about.

Because your VW Golf III is NOT 3-years-old. The last VV Golf III Hatchback or Sedan (Vento) rolled off the production line back in September 1998. The Estate and Cabriolet versions ceased production in August 2000.

At the very least, your Volkswagen Vento (or at least the one you're enquiring about was built in 1996, making it at least 10-years-old.

You meant 20 years...

1 Like

Re: Golf3 Saloon by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2015
Kashif:

You meant 20 years...

You're correct, my mistake. Even worse that a 20-year-old car would be described as 3-years-old. A 17 year discrepancy.
Re: Golf3 Saloon by ganagagi: 6:44am On Aug 25, 2015
pls I am still waiting for more explanation on this very car (golf 3 saloon) I please lay emphasis on fuel consumption compare to Toyota, durability, advantages and disadvantages. thank u so much
Re: Golf3 Saloon by AutosBay(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2015
It's a nice car when you look at our roads especially these Volkswagen cabs used for commercial business, then you will appreciate what I'm talking about.
Re: Golf3 Saloon by Exponental(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2015
Siena:

You're correct, my mistake. Even worse that a 20-year-old car would be described as 3-years-old. A 17 year discrepancy.
I think he was actually referring to the period his friend had used the car when he said 3years old.
@op... Yes to your questions. Go for it if recommended by a mechanic.
Re: Golf3 Saloon by ganagagi: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
I am very satisfy but what of fuel economical compare to Toyota bxos I am a student

(1) (Reply)

(pic) Honda Accord '96 (bulldog) Or Mazda 626 '97 (booth). Advice Please / Photos: Innoson Vehicles Releases Luxury Ivm G80 And G40 Suv / SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!Nissan Micra For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.