Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Need A Mentor - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Mentor (996 Views)

I Need A Mentor/guider In Java. / Need A Mentor Or Sensei(teacher) / In Need Of A Mentor/tutor/helper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mentor by tennyson10: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2015
Hi everyone. I've been playing around programming for a while now but now I need to get serious and I want to go into apps development. I need someone who I can always ask questions and relate with. I have basic knowledge in html,css,database connection,java. Would be grateful if I find someone.
Re: I Need A Mentor by GodMode: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Make google your mentorgringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mentor by tennyson10: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2015
GodMode:
Make google your mentorgringringrin
google doesn't understand all questions and doesn't answer all questions.
Re: I Need A Mentor by GodMode: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2015
tennyson10:
google doesn't understand all questions and doesn't answer all questions.

You're right gringringrin

But if you know about databases like you claimgringrin Then you'll know google is a databasegringrin

It doesn't answer questionsgringringrin
Google searches for keywords gringringrin in your queries(questions)gringringringrin

So it means you are using the wrong keywordsgringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mentor by FincoApps(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2015
No. Some problems are usually very specific to you. For example, you created a download manager that works for all other web servers except your own server. It would be difficult to find such with Google
GodMode:

But if you know about databases like you claimgringrin Then you'll know google is a databasegringrin

Google searches for keywords gringringrin in your queries(questions)gringringringrin

Re: I Need A Mentor by tennyson10: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2015
GodMode:

using keywords to ask questions on google is completely different from asking a human being who has the ability to reason. That's why I need someone.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mentor by FincoApps(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2015
You can add me on BBM 2BF14B08
Re: I Need A Mentor by tennyson10: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2015
FincoApps:
You can add me on BBM 2BF14B08
will do that, Thank you sir.
Re: I Need A Mentor by HCpaul(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Be the mentor you desire to have. I am one of the mentor that google have.
Resources are the best mentor, and if you gonna want to have a mentor as you claim: 'choose a white men'.
Re: I Need A Mentor by tennyson10: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
HCpaul:
Be the mentor you desire to have. I am one of the mentor that google have.
Resources are the best mentor, and if you gonna want to have a mentor as you claim: 'choose a white men'.
sorry,I don't get what you mean.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mentor by Stconvict(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
HCpaul:
I am one of the mentor that google have.
undecided
Are you sure?

(1) (Reply)

Up To $50,000 Paypal Fund Needed Asap / I Need Assistance To Build A Membership Website Script / How Magento Development Helps Create Ecommerce Friendly Business Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.