Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Fulani Women And Beliefs - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulani Women And Beliefs (2066 Views)

The Igala Kingdom: Their Culture, Beliefs, Marriage, And History / 5 Unbelievable Igbo Culture Beliefs / Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Women And Beliefs by gabomaboy241: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2015
Hello nairalanders I am Hausa and fang from northern Gabon and I have one question. My grandpa is a Muslim and my mother happens to say that when my grandpa got married he was given a Fulani wife who was much younger than him my grandma took care of her and welcomed her but she eventually left. my grandpa isn't a Fulani but my real grandpa my mom has said he is a Hausa but my things is do fulanis in Nigeria ever mix with igbos yorubas ijaws etc? In Gabon I have never seen them marry a fang in my province they usually marry themselves when I was saw a fula wedding everything fula not too long ago and they really believe in their own. Is this the same Nigeria I would like to know thanks
Re: Fulani Women And Beliefs by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2015
gabomaboy241:
Hello nairalanders I am Hausa and fang from northern Gabon and I have one question. My grandpa is a Muslim and my mother happens to say that when my grandpa got married he was given a Fulani wife who was much younger than him my grandma took care of her and welcomed her but she eventually left. my grandpa isn't a Fulani but my real grandpa my mom has said he is a Hausa but my things is do fulanis in Nigeria ever mix with igbos yorubas ijaws etc? In Gabon I have never seen them marry a fang in my province they usually marry themselves when I was saw a fula wedding everything fula not too long ago and they really believe in their own. Is this the same Nigeria I would like to know thanks

in fact a relative of mine (Christian) from midbelt married a Fulani woman and they are happy together.
Re: Fulani Women And Beliefs by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2015
Fulani have the reputation of being beautiful. I've seen a couple pictures of them and I can easily say that they're the most beautiful girls in Nigeria. But I also would like to know the average Fulani women's personality, beliefs, behavioral tendencies, body type, etc.
Re: Fulani Women And Beliefs by gabomaboy241: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2015
They are beauties. My mother looks like a peul or fulbe how they are called in gabon. My mom has a round face thin lips curly hair and light skinned. But they are beauties in oyem where I'm from there's a place called akouakam where they are mostly and i usually see thin brown to light complexion soft hair and slim figures. They are a nice people too very good hausas fangs are the majority in this town and they all live in peace and harmony. Lots of them came in the 1890s from tchad Cameroon and Nigeria and now have been here for decades and contribute well to the north province not too long ago we just had a new Hausa chef of a certain neightvorhood his dad has been one since the 1960s. great people!
Re: Fulani Women And Beliefs by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2015
gabomaboy241:
They are beauties. My mother looks like a peul or fulbe how they are called in gabon. My mom has a round face thin lips curly hair and light skinned. But they are beauties in oyem where I'm from there's a place called akouakam where they are mostly and i usually see thin brown to light complexion soft hair and slim figures. They are a nice people too very good hausas fangs are the majority in this town and they all live in peace and harmony. Lots of them came in the 1890s from tchad Cameroon and Nigeria and now have been here for decades and contribute well to the north province not too long ago we just had a new Hausa chef of a certain neightvorhood his dad has been one since the 1960s. great people!

I think you've said it all. Ha the only thing they lack is usually curves. And I think it was meant to be because imagine if the vast majority of Fulani women had curvy bodies... haha men would lost their sanity haha!
Re: Fulani Women And Beliefs by Fulaman198(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2015
Ful6e women from time to time do marry other ethnic groups, though it is rare. The majority of Ful6e women are with Ful6e men.
Re: Fulani Women And Beliefs by kaura5000: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fulaman198:
Ful6e women from time to time do marry other ethnic groups, though it is rare. The majority of Ful6e women are with Ful6e men.
yeah in other countries... the case is not so un nigeria..in nigeria alot marry hausa kanuri etc
Re: Fulani Women And Beliefs by Fulaman198(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
kaura5000:
yeah in other countries... the case is not so un nigeria..in nigeria alot marry hausa kanuri etc

Majority means MOST and most Fulani women are indeed with Fulani men.
Re: Fulani Women And Beliefs by urahara(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Fulaman198:

cry cry cry
Re: Fulani Women And Beliefs by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

5 Igbo Stereotypes Every Nigerian Must Drop / Most Wicked Tribes In Nigeria / Self-esteem And Race In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.