Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Unclothedness..a Case With The Female Youths...article By Lexhan Menkiti - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unclothedness..a Case With The Female Youths...article By Lexhan Menkiti (581 Views)

Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To The Female Breasts / Unexpected Facts About The Female Body That Not Even Women Know Themselves / Checkout Photos Of The Female Artiste Olamide Signed To YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unclothedness..a Case With The Female Youths...article By Lexhan Menkiti by leXHansplaCE(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2015
Nudity has taken over the Nigerian society of late, living one to wonder and ask 'Which way?'

It is said that Nudity or unclothedness is the state of wearing no clothing. Let's not forget that wearing of cloth is a predominantly human characteristic arising from functional needs such as protection from cold and heat, covering of ones body 'sexual' organs, or/and the need to be different..

The amount of clothing worn depends on functional considerations, such as a need for warmth or protection from the elements, and social considerations. In some circumstances, a minimum amount of clothing or none at all may be considered socially acceptable, while in others much more clothing may be expected.

Now it becomes a thing of concern to me and us all to see the rate at which our young girls not just of the younger generation but also of the older generation now go unclad in the name of trending along with fashion trends....

People have a variety of views on nudity, both of their own as well as those of others. This would depend on their level of inhibition, cultural background and upbringing, as well as on context. A society's attitude to public nudity varies depending on the culture, time, location and context of an activity.

There are many exceptions and particular circumstances in which nudity is tolerated, accepted or even encouraged in public places. (In and accordingly).

In general and across cultures, public indications of sexual arousal (nudity) are commonly regarded as embarrassing, both to the person aroused and the onlooker, and for this reason those parts of the human body that would indicate arousal are normally covered.

Arousal is most evidently indicated by the sex organs and women's breasts, which are routinely covered, even when other parts of the body may be freely uncovered.

It may surprise you to know that Clothing also expresses and symbolizes authority, and more general norms and values besides those of a sexual nature.

There are a lot of countries in the world, notably Germany, who are rather tolerant of public nudity,yet back to my very own domain here in Nigeria, public nudity meets social disapproval or even constitute a misdemeanor of indecent exposure.

Check the crime (rape, deaths, robbery etc) rate in some of our local communities properly and you will find out that most cases or should I say above 40percent links its origin to involve a female not properly dressed yet we don't give them the proper check..

The society itself is now encouraging nudity as with cases were a good or service can't get to the audience without having unclad girls as a brand naming on them. Or an event being tagged to have unclad females to draw the attention of people 'Only the Canal' to the said product or event..

Check our streets, secondary schools, tertiary institutions and co, you will also see that its off by over 500percent the rate at which the body of the subject in discussion (females) have become unclad ... This brings to a reason for call of caution to Parents and Guardians to be on guard as always to what their female wards were in and out of the house...

Some wear some cheap rags in the name of fashion and knowing myself how I get irritated seeing girls in such, get so pushed that most times on the Road, in the Bus/Class/Bank/Markets and different places when I see them, I adjust there unclothedness to be covered or tell some by signals to get covered with either a handky or something..

*From experience, I have female friends, sisters and relatives and I gotta be honest and tell you they are well cultured in the act of dressing '10/10 to all'..

Nudity is considered shamelessness in the conservative society accross the continents and majority. In as much as its tolerated in some communities, we should have a sound check on the females as to stop this menace before it engulfs US all..

Let's not forget 'you get to be addressed the way you dress'...

Your read this to this point, you have a question or two to contribute? Or have you ideas? Please do have your say via the comment box..

http://www.lexhansplace.com/2015/08/nuditya-case-with-female-youths.html

Re: Unclothedness..a Case With The Female Youths...article By Lexhan Menkiti by mayorkyzo: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Unclothedness..a Case With The Female Youths...article By Lexhan Menkiti by HDee(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2015
its a serious issue.
Re: Unclothedness..a Case With The Female Youths...article By Lexhan Menkiti by HerexG(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2015
a
Re: Unclothedness..a Case With The Female Youths...article By Lexhan Menkiti by leXHansplaCE(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2015
HDee:
its a serious issue.

So serious I begin to wonder, which way Nigeria
Re: Unclothedness..a Case With The Female Youths...article By Lexhan Menkiti by Elosky20: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2015
m
Re: Unclothedness..a Case With The Female Youths...article By Lexhan Menkiti by HighIQ(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2015
lack of fear of God causes it
Re: Unclothedness..a Case With The Female Youths...article By Lexhan Menkiti by leXHansplaCE(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2015
HighIQ:
lack of fear of God causes it

Most defntly....

(1) (Reply)

’‘crude Oil Swap, A Slap In Nigeria’s Face’ / 9 Things To Do Before You Turn 30 In Nigeria / Teenage Boy Burnt To Death In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.