Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? (1014 Views)

Best Way To Secure Your Food If You Cook Outside In This Hard Times (pic) / Falz The Bahd Guy Takes Over From Basketmouth As Host On The Bigger Friday Show / When Big Brother Sends $100 To You And You Change It At #280 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? by durapro(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2015
If you were going to college, and your prospectus says 'the longer your name,the bigger your food. What will be your name?
Re: The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? by goodmorning40: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2015
Ositaadimmaodibaragbo
Re: The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? by ladyF(f): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2015
Still LadyF, I dont like plenty food cry
Re: The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? by durapro(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2015
durapro:
If you were going to college, and your prospectus says 'the longer your name,the bigger your food. What will be your name?
I will change ma name from durapro to 'Oluwalodamilareatiibukunatiowoatiyaatiomo

1 Like

Re: The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? by Elosky20: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2015
a
Re: The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? by durapro(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Still LadyF, I dont like plenty food cry
hungargo beat shegae commot 4 ur body
Re: The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? by ladyF(f): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2015
durapro:
hungargo beat shegae commot 4 ur body
Lol I don't eat like dat, so its fine. If dem no wan gimme food sef, no p. Just gimme drink grin
Re: The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? by durapro(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2015
Elosky20:
a
na u and dash board go dey compete nyash wen u come bak to ause. Ur nyash go don flat finish
Re: The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? by durapro(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Hunger dey beta bordin ause o... So,beta watch out and select beta name

Re: The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? by durapro(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2015
I wil change ma name to joy mba
Re: The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? by durapro(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2015
Fellaz add ur opinions and comments let's get dis trend running
Re: The Longer Your Name,the Bigger Your Food. What Will You Change Your Name To? by durapro(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2015
goodmorning40:
Ositaadimmaodibaragbo
dats ma guy

(1) (Reply)

Pics:caption This / Gerrara Here Meh / See Me See Goat O, Am Not Coming Down Till After Xmas (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.