Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Need Contact Or Lead On Getting Franchise To Retail Ikedc Recharge Card - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Contact Or Lead On Getting Franchise To Retail Ikedc Recharge Card (546 Views)

Get Free Recharge And Data For Using This Browser / Japan’s Bitpoint To Add Bitcoin Payments To Retail Outlets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Contact Or Lead On Getting Franchise To Retail Ikedc Recharge Card by Missionpo: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
My wife has an office in Anthony area of Lagos.

She needs the procedure or contact to add reselling of IKEDC subscription cards to her business portfolio.

Please if you are into the business already or have any lead to persons that can help her realize this, We will be very appreciative.

Kindly mail me at ekomedia10@gmail.com
Re: I Need Contact Or Lead On Getting Franchise To Retail Ikedc Recharge Card by ebenezerosas: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2016
pls i need the details also...ebenezerosas5@gmail.com.....thanks

(1) (Reply)

Contracts Available For Zinc Ore And Lead Ore / How Mr Zugo Of Zugo Trading Ltd Started His Export-import Business. / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.