Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Our Nigerian Artist Will Never Do - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Our Nigerian Artist Will Never Do (470 Views)

40 POPULAR NIGERIAN ARTIST AND WHAT THEY ARE KNOWN FOR – NO.2 WILL SHOCK YOU / Forbes List Of Top 10 Richest Nigerian Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Our Nigerian Artist Will Never Do by emmanuel596(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hi every one I was just going through my instagram this afternoon to quench the boringness of power failure then I stumbled upon meek mill IG profile were he uploaded a picture of things he has been doing to help the poor and I felt so proud of him and wish it was in Nigeria that artists are dedicated to help the poor like these...my question nw is when will our nigerian artists start donating to charity?
When will they stop buying and bragging about expensive houses and cars?
When will they start singing good and reasonable musics
When will they start being humble and see them selfs like any common man?

Re: What Our Nigerian Artist Will Never Do by ChappyChase: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good question..
Re: What Our Nigerian Artist Will Never Do by parrotibaba(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
but many of them hv been doing that since na? are u just waking up from a long slumber? undecided

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect In The Strain Season 3 / Question For The Day -hello- / Review : Secret In Their Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.