Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

How To Networking Three Computer Systems - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Networking Three Computer Systems (1039 Views)

Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) / Inquiry: Job Prospects For Computer Systems & Networks Major / Clearance Sales On New P3, P4 Computer Systems With Flatscreen Monitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Networking Three Computer Systems by KMSanaq(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2009
My graet fellow, una weldone and thanks 4 ur endless effort for ur comments.
Pls is there anybody there who can tell me the actual steps to follow in networking three systems. I had tried all the resources in my capacity but to no results. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Networking Three Computer Systems by playsafe: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2009
The step is to call a Network Technician or Engineer.

Well i could help.

Call Dan on 08036437075.
Re: How To Networking Three Computer Systems by colgy05: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2009
Re: How To Networking Three Computer Systems by colgy05: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2009
follow the link below, if u want to connect more than 2 systems then get a ETHERNET SWITCH 4 OR 8 PORT and share the connect it, i assure you it works.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=174075.msg2832440#msg2832440
Re: How To Networking Three Computer Systems by opensource(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2009
get a 4 port switch and you are good to go.

or better still

connect System A -->> System B (NIC 1) || System B(NIC 2) -- >> System C ( this should work )

But the above will be a problem if system B is bad , then A can access C. So thats why u still need a switch.

cheers
Re: How To Networking Three Computer Systems by royjed: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2009
Your connectivity is it  peer to peer or client to server based?
If you are a  newbie I will assume you are asking for where the threes
can shake hand. Very simple just deploy say 9-port switch(least no. of port lately),
buy  a 3no. straight through coax cable(RJ45 cable).Each cable linking NIC port of the computer
to the switch port.You are done.
NB if you want to do without a switch(peer to peer), very simple also, buy a cross coax cable(RJ 45 cable), 3no.
and connect the three systems linking the  NIC ports(ethernet ports) of all the threes, that way they
can shake hands(talk and see each other).
Get the drift?

Engr E.A. Edino
Re: How To Networking Three Computer Systems by nedux: 1:12pm On May 20, 2009
Easy get a switch and get ur systems conected then u can share the internet. Or bete stil cal mi 08032344087--Engr. Chinedu.

(1) (Reply)

Dvd/cd Drive / Apc Back-ups,650va For Sale / What's The Latest Laptop Best Suitable For Student; Advice Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.