Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Will You Pay For A Snake Massage? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will You Pay For A Snake Massage? (520 Views)

Need a Massage In Jos? Come in / Massage Services / Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Pay For A Snake Massage? by bingbagbo(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Everyone enjoys a spa day here and there. You get to go to the spa, listen to relaxing music, maybe get a massage or a facial, and just relax for a little while. Well a health and beauty spa in Israel is adding their own twist to this relaxing day. It’s a new service they like to call the Snake Massage. Yes, you read that right. The cost of the snake massage is just $80.00, so about the same price you would pay for any other massage. But during the snake massage continue here https://butchersweetsweat./2015/08/23/so-how-about-having-a-snake-massage/ to view more photos

Re: Will You Pay For A Snake Massage? by chocolateme(f): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Yes
Re: Will You Pay For A Snake Massage? by nairalife2013(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dis is death from d start!
Re: Will You Pay For A Snake Massage? by Lilyomi(f): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
U mean wl I pay to scream my lungs out?
Re: Will You Pay For A Snake Massage? by bingbagbo(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lilyomi:
U mean wl I pay to scream my lungs out?

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Morning Activity.. By Lexhan Menkiti / The 3 Week Diet. Lost 23 Pounds In First Three Weeks!!! / 6 Symptoms Of Chest Cancer Women Should Stop Overlooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.