Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,938 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim (1699 Views)

Ex-muslim Who Became A Christian Tells Us Everything... / Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine / Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Annunaki(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Annunaki(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Excerpt from the video: "the destruction of israel is a religious obligation and not just a political one"
Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Angelou(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Annunaki:
Excerpt from the video: "the destruction of israel is a religious obligation and not just a political one"
the Arabs had always despised the State of Israeli since it declared it's independence and that was what necessitated the birth of the scheme "surviving in the axis of evil" which allowed israel possess nuclear weapons but denied Iran such Rights (because d first country they'll attack is israel)
Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Annunaki(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Angelou:
the Arabs had always despised the State of Israeli since it declared it's independence and that was what necessitated the birth of the scheme "surviving in the axis of evil" which allowed israel possess nuclear weapons but denied Iran such Rights (because d first country they'll attack is israel)

Why would a religion teach so much hatred and evil as a core doctrine
Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Can someone tell me if there was any terrorism before America invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia ??

Can someone tell me if there was any terrorism before the Western provoked and orchestrated Arab spring ??

Can someone tell me if there was any terrorism before Israel butchered Palestinians and seized their property ??

While we could argue that both fundamentalist islam and Christian ideologies have caused immense bloodshed in the world. we can be certain to say that in the last part of the 20th century to date , the greatest threat to world peace is western imperialism and Saudi Arabia incited Wahhabi ideology.

If we all can arise against these devils, our children will enjoy peace.

Say no to fundamentalist islam
Say no to fundamentalist Christianity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by ByfireByfire: 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
frosbel2:
Can someone tell me if there was any terrorism before America invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia ??

Can someone tell me if there was any terrorism before the Western provoked and orchestrated Arab spring ??

Can someone tell me if there was any terrorism before Israel butchered Palestinians and seized their property ??

While we could argue that both fundamentalist islam and Christian ideologies have caused immense bloodshed in the world. we can be certain to say that in the last part of the 20th century to date , the greatest threat to world peace is western imperialism and Saudi Arabia incited Wahhabi ideology.

Get away. You are always seeking covert means to justify islam brutality. It's always trying to find a way to implicate Christianity while theirs nothing to implicate.

Those so called Christian nations you mentioned can you honestly say that Christianity was their motivating force for fighting or killing or was it purely political.Even if they fought for religious reasons, show me one single place the Christian leader Jesus Christ while on earth killed or commanded anyone to kill.

But it can be clearly shown that muhammad who you defend clearly killed and ordered his followers till date to kill in the name of Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Annunaki(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2015
I believe there should a concerted effort to create global awareness regarding the evils and danger of ideological islam. America should stop being politically correct and grab the bull by the horns. Islamic terrorism is a deeply Rooted doctrine in islam that has it's origins in the foundation of islam.
Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by dayodare49o: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2015
frosbel2:

yes there were terrorism. Some group of terrorist killed duke austria king which led to first world war. The questions would have been 'who established terrorism and when was it established and who came up with the terms: terrorism, insurgent, sect instead of rebel, treason, coup d'tat that were commonly used'
Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Get away. You are always seeking covert means to justify islam brutality. It's always trying to find a way to implicate Christianity while theirs nothing to implicate.

Those so called Christian nations you mentioned can you honestly say that Christianity was their motivating force for fighting or killing or was it purely political.Even if they fought for religious reasons, show me one single place the Christian leader Jesus Christ while on earth killed or commanded anyone to kill.

But it can be clearly shown that muhammad who you defend clearly killed and ordered his followers till date to kill in the name of Islam.

Mr byfirebyfire fanatic, Christians have also carried our pogroms against Muslims, check this out in central republic of Africa and other places.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/tens-of-thousands-of-muslims-flee-christian-militias-in-central-african-republic/2014/02/07/5a1adbb2-9032-11e3-84e1-27626c5ef5fb_story.html

I am totally against radical muslims trying to establish Sharia in a secular state using violence , but I am equally against religious bigots like you who instead of promoting love , promote hate and wickedness.

I suppose you are happy when American Christian soilders rape Iraqi mothers and daughters before killing them, or wiping out whole families and towns in the name of democracy.

You Sir belong to the bandwagon of Hypocritical followers of self appointened so called MOG. If they say jump, you jump without thinking or engagaing your brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Annunaki(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
dayodare49o:
yes there were terrorism. Some group of terrorist killed duke austria king which led to first world war. The questions would have been 'who established terrorism and when was it established and who came up with the terms: terrorism, insurgent, sect instead of rebel, treason, coup d'tat that were commonly used'

Mohamed established terrorism(jihad) to forcefully spread his newly invented religion and since then it has been an integral part of the religion.
Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Annunaki:

Mohamed established terrorism(jihad) to forcefully spread his newly invented religion and since then it has been an integral part of the religion.

so did the crusaders who killed both women and babies and even those who surrendered.

It is also a known fact that the right wing Zionist American evangelical so called Christians supported the devasting middle eastern wars that were orchestrated by the west.

1 Like

Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Annunaki(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
frosbel2:

so did the crusaders who killed both women and babies and even those who surrendered.

It is also a known fact that the right wing Zionist American evangelical so called Christians supported the devasting middle eastern wars that were orchestrated by the west.

You are missing the point, I am talking about the root cause of terrorism which is that it was decreed by the founder of a religion. Islamic terrorists are following the true teachings of mohamed whilst "christian" terrorists are going against the teachings of Jesus.
Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by ByfireByfire: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
frosbel2:

Mr byfirebyfire fanatic, Christians have also carried our pogroms against Muslims, check this out in central republic of Africa and other places.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/tens-of-thousands-of-muslims-flee-christian-militias-in-central-african-republic/2014/02/07/5a1adbb2-9032-11e3-84e1-27626c5ef5fb_story.html

I am totally against radical muslims trying to establish Sharia in a secular state using violence , but I am equally against religious bigots like you who instead of promoting love , promote hate and wickedness.

I suppose you are happy when American Christian soilders rape Iraqi mothers and daughters before killing them, or wiping out whole families and towns in the name of democracy.

You Sir belong to the bandwagon of Hypocritical followers of self appointened so called MOG. If they say jump, you jump without thinking or engagaing your brain.

Not surprising. I didn't expect any sense from you. You simply seek covert means to support Islamic wickedness by accusing Christianity for political war crimes that have nothing to do with Christianity.

You sir are no different from Islamic State and the likes. Feel free to revel in their bloodbath with them. Shameless bigot.

1 Like

Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Not surprising. I didn't expect any sense from you. You simply seek covert means to support Islamic wickedness by accusing Christianity for political war crimes that have nothing to do with Christianity.

You sir are no different from Islamic State and the likes. Feel free to revel in their bloodbath with them. Shameless bigot.

You are the Boko Haram version of Christianity grin

Jesus told you to go and Love your enemies, instead you preach hatred against Muslims, do you know that it is this wicked mindset of yours that leads to genocide.

Christian my foot !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Annunaki(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
frosbel2:

Jesus told you to go and Love your enemies, instead you preach hatred against Muslims, do you know that it is this wicked mindset of yours that leads to genocide.

Christian my foot !!!

What happened to you I knew you way back on NL and you never used to be like this undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by ByfireByfire: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
frosbel2:

Christian my foot !!!
Loving my enemies doesn't make me to condone their unrepentant wickedness. Rather it makes me to condemn it to the uttermost.

Thats the difference between me and wicked minded bigot like you. You rather stylishly condemn Christianity in order to support Islam bloodletting.

But your hypocrisy can never be hidden from someone like me. Evil minded bigot.
Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Loving my enemies doesn't make me to condone their unrepentant wickedness. Rather it makes me to condemn it to the uttermost.

Thats the difference between me and wicked minded bigot like you. You rather stylishly condemn Christianity in order to support Islam bloodletting.

But your hypocrisy can never be hidden from someone like me. Evil minded bigot.

Next time, check what bigot means before you throw around the work meaninglessly wink

I am not surprised with your attitude, typical MFM witch hunting, demon chasing and enemy firing misroaders grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by ByfireByfire: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
frosbel2:

Next time, check what bigot means before you throw around the work meaninglessly wink

I am not surprised with your attitude, typical MFM witch hunting, demon chasing and enemy firing misroaders grin
bigotry[big-uh-tree]noun,plural bigotries.1.stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.
Tell me the this doesn't clearly define an evil mind like you.
Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
ByfireByfire:

bigotry[big-uh-tree]noun,plural bigotries.1.stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.
Tell me the this doesn't clearly define an evil mind like you.

Because unlike you who is wickedly intolerant of Muslims, I am enlightened enough to not paint all Muslims as terrorist. I even tolerate bigots like you and respect your opinion even though it makes no sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by ByfireByfire: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
frosbel2:

Because unlike you who is wickedly intolerant of Muslims, I am enlightened enough to not paint all Muslims as terrorist. I even tolerate bigots like you and respect your opinion even though it makes no sense.
Did you say tolorate? Hear yourself oh evil Hypocrite.

Sorry I refuse to be like you and your fellow terrorists. As long as you are an active supporter of them at the expense of Christianity you are clearly one of them. You wolf in sheeps skin.

Shame to the endless bloodshed of the bloody religion you defend and more shame to a bigot like you.
Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Did you say tolorate? Hear yourself oh evil Hypocrite.

Sorry I refuse to be like you and your fellow terrorists. As long as you are an active supporter of them at the expense of Christianity you are clearly one of them. You wolf in sheeps skin.

Shame to the endless bloodshed of the bloody religion you defend and more shame to a bigot like you.

You are not a follower of Christ - Fact !

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by ByfireByfire: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
frosbel2:

cheesy
You also said this.
frosbel2:

Christian my foot !!!
You easily share resemblances with an incarnate of the devil. You are a willing tool in the devil's hands and I have no respect or regard for you whatsoever except when you embrace Christianity.
Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by basilico: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
frosbel2:

cheesy

When that Allah prophet was on his deathbed he decreed that his followers were to expel all Jews and Christians from Saudi Arabia or rather the Arabian peninsular.prove me wrong.
within 100 years later the Arab Muslims had conquered a lot of Christendom held territory.
The crusades started in 1099 AD ( I may be wrong) years 300 later after Islam jihad expansion of Christendom territory.

1 Like

Re: Warning To America And Israel By An Ex Muslim by ByfireByfire: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mallam frosbel2,

keep playing double standards against Christianity while thinking nobody will find you out. Why do you keep sharing similarities with a devil's incarnate that pretends subtle support for Christians in order to use it to destroy Christianity.

Mr man I see you clearly more than anyone on this forum. I can never be deceived by your double standards.

I see you are deeply pained.

You must hate me so much for bursting your bubble.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: I Am Christian, But I Love Wearing Hijab / This World Is Vanity / Questions We Really Should Think About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.