Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! (6175 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by emmaco24(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2009
Two Nigerians, were top in the recently conducted international www.surefirechallenge.com forex trade competition.
Coming second was Nurudeen Usman who turned $1000.00 into $11,207.77 in just one month, as can be viewed here on the competition website: SureFireChallenge.com , and third over all was Udochi Paul Ebere who turned $5000 into a whopping 50,000 in the same competition one month span with his D8D3 system!

As the world becomes a global village, and the internet allows Nigeria's smart minds participate freely in the international business and trade community, the excellence of Nigerians is beginning to shine over the previous history of just notoriety. Access to equipment and software from global markets, though still hindered is made available by businesses such as BuyDirectFromUSA.com a company that operates in Nigeria as PerrySolution.com Nigeria, recently awarded an award as the best international shopping services company, by the institute of direct marketing of Nigeria and enables Nigerians purchase and make payments for all the essential tools and facilities available abroad.

Nigeria's new generation millionaires are proud, internationally admired figures and not elected Government official embezzlers or 419ers.

Forex trade is not new in Nigeria and is becoming a greater and greater part of the Nigerian business sector and foreign exchange utilization. Traders trade manually or use Forex robots for automated limited risk trading. Robots popularly bought are like the FapTurbo seen sold here: FapTurbo and many others.

Forex trade is now big business in Nigeria, Nigerians being people who love anything that offers the possibility of quick wealth, we all see the advertisements where forex training is sought or offered and forex traders services are invited, like obtains here: ForexTradeNigeria.com

Unstable power supply and slow internet connections hamper progress, and young Nigerians taking on the world in all ramifications of business, are still at the mercy of the Federal Government and the greedy poor service providers given licenses by the Government in this regard. Many traders host their trade platforms on foreign host platforms like ezforexhost and have to pay foreign hosting companies dollars for this, simply because of this lack of basic infrastructure.

And for those of us who simply want to know what forex trade is all about Wikipedia describes the term Foreign exchange market:

", The foreign exchange (currency or forex or FX) market exists wherever one currency is traded for another. It is by far the largest financial market in the world, and includes trading between large banks, central banks, currency speculators, multinational corporations, governments, and other financial markets and institutions. The average daily trade in the global forex markets currently exceeds US$ 2–2.5 trillion [citation needed]. Retail traders (individuals) are a small fraction of this market and may only participate indirectly through brokers or banks, "

Kudos to our young entrepreneurs. I think I have found who and who to invest my pennies with.

Please be advised that it is not always so easily rosy. It is more easy to loose your entire money and maybe property if you do not have the proper knowledge and trade expertise.

See it here: http://www.surefiretradingchallenge.com/
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by cornel318(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2009
They deserve to be commended if they achieved that feat. Both financial institutions are not helping matters either.
You can imagine where someone spends about 58usd for transfering only 100usd with a bank here.
its really appealing.
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by uchchu: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2009
Your gist is true. I started live trading two weeks ago. Got to know about the competition from Mark McRae" -support@tradeology.com because I subscribe to his daily email on FOREX trading.
emmaco24:

Unstable power supply and slow internet connections hamper progress, and young Nigerians taking on the world in all ramifications of business, are still at the mercy of the Federal Government and the greedy poor service providers given licenses by the Government in this regard. Many traders host their trade platforms on foreign host platforms like ezforexhost and have to pay foreign hosting companies dollars for this, simply because of this lack of basic infrastructure.

My dear unstable power supply and slow internet connections is really bad news when it comes to FOREX trading. I had that problem when I was in Nigeria. Though I was not trading live then. The two Nigerian guys that were among winners are not full time forex traders. They have jobs. It is amazing that some Nigerians in UK do not trade forex or practice with a demo despite the uninterrupted power and fast internet available to then. Had a friend in London that is an IT consultant. He spends his evening and weekends playing games or chatting instead of doing creative things like forex trading yet he complains of bills, bills, bills. I really wept for him then.
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by Superego: 6:35am On Mar 29, 2009
Udochi sells his system here: http://D8D3.com

Kudos to these guys mehn! Nuff respect.
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by clip: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2009
are you guys real.Cos ve not seen anybody making a good living by trading forex.if the man can turn $5000 to about $11000 in two weeks i dont think he needs another job.i read he trades on part time. How real, house?
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by adros84(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2009
Forex is real. However you must take the time to study and train before you start trading. Unfortunately there are not many good trainers around. In the past two weeks, I turned $550 into $3322 in my demo account. I just started trading live and in a day of trading (24/4/09), I made 20 percent returns on my $570 investment. But I have been studying for the 2 years now.

If you are interested in getting trained or have someone trade your account, why not give me a call: Solomon 07062417445. I will be glad to do either for you.
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by xchrsx(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2009
read ur post, if ur as good as u said why dont we negotiate on smth.holla back, chrs.
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by adros84(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2009
Hi Chris. What do you propose?
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by adros84(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2009
Hi xChrsx, I'm waiting for your response
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by Superego: 4:04am On Apr 26, 2009
@ clip,

Very real. I am a member of his forum, and Udochi is really turning things around with his system and the training and tips he gives.
The comments on his website are real comments from members in the private members forum- http://d8d3.com/members

see this guy last friday-
     Victor said:

” First i give GOD thanks for he is the one that teacheth us to profit. Using the Udochi system i actually won all 6trades on friday.i’m not a fan of tradin more than 1-2 positions daily, but the simplicity
    of the system and assurance of the general trend gave me 6 opportunities
    which gave me $646 just friday alone!!!. Cool system o

They say, most traders loose, but there's ways to win. Gatta know what you are doing. Udochi has indeed stopped trading and is focused on training. He has a good spirit.
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by steaming(f): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2009
i do not trade personally but registered with 2 different firms and i get certain % as agreed as my interest. and then at the end of the months we agreed on, i get back my principle.

invest wisely, reap the fruits of forex while it lasts. M NOT COMPLAINING
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by zilosxp(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2009
ok so we are all believing this?is it everybody that has the 1000 and 5000 to spend?it makes no sense if the systems cant work for people with 500 dollars and below.and i hope it is not the ones that need regular updates like fapturbo
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by MrCrackles(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by Superego: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2009
zilosxp

ok so we are all  believing this?is it everybody that has the 1000 and 5000 to spend?it makes no sense if the systems cant work for people with 500 dollars and below.and i hope it is not the ones that need regular updates like fapturbo

You can actually use less, check out this guy, who I know, he used $400, and tripled it in 2 weeks.-

Hello and good evening UP-e.

Please see the attached results, I am the one trading the account despite it
bearing our account collector's name. What more should a rookie trader like
me seek for.

You could see that prior to trying out D8D3, I had auto systems O******s and
F******o working for me with very little profit margin that they make and
occasional huge losses, which may wipe out the entire profit ever
made.

Since D8D3 came in, the first attempt strictly on the 8 rules was a gigantic
US$227 profit. The sky has been the limit since then, even with other currencies
with a little losses here and there, but, I have grown my deposit from US$400.00
in 13th/April/2009 to US$1,198.00 as at this evening 27th/April/2009.

UP-e thanks a million and keep getting us info on how to better manage our
GREAT D8D3.

Bright

Udochi has broken the forex code with this system, I must confess.
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by eworld1(m): 12:15pm On May 01, 2009
No trading system is for everyone, i assure you, if udochi has made so much with that system, then why is it for sale? use ur heads o!, the sure fire site wont take me 2days to build o, and besides, the surefire site is too simple to be true, im damn sure,
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by Superego: 4:39am On May 09, 2009
@ e-world

Why does Donald Trump do commercials?
It pees me off when people talk like this about things they have absolutely no clue about. Abergi.
Re: Nigerians Win International Open Forex Trade Competition! by jamace(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2009
@Steaming
i do not trade personally but registered with 2 different firms and i get certain % as agreed as my interest. and then at the end of the months we agreed on, i get back my principle.

invest wisely, reap the fruits of forex while it lasts. M NOT COMPLAINING

Abeg, give a clue . where dem dey?

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? / How To Export Dried And Smoked Fish To The United States / Cheetahpay : How to convert Airtime to Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.