Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities (2821 Views)

Aluminum And Steel Manufacturing Industry Job Recruitment 2017 (9 Positions) / Travel Industry Job Vacancy / Industry Job Loss Hits 250,000 Globally As Oil Prices Slide Further (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by WAVEACADEMY: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
most people on nairaland lack the required soft skill to get a job, and that is why you are stuck in the unemployment market.
there are non-profit organisations that are helping employed youths by teaching them soft skills and placing them on a job,
if you are ready to start from the bottom and work your way up, WAVE ACADEMIES is a non profit that gives soft skill training and help you get a job.
are you between the age of 18-35
with a minimum of SSCE result
willing to undergo 3weeks training
you must reside in lagos

EMPLOYER PARTNERS
RADDISSON BLU
AMARA SUITS
KFC
PROTEA
ORIENTAL HOTEL
MADE TO ORDER
ACCESSORIES TO DIE FOR
EBANO
WHEATBAKER ETC
over 80 employer partners
click: https://waveacademy.formstack.com/forms/oaf and apply
ps: b4 you scream scam, google united nation 3S awards 2015 nominees
for enquiry please call: 08090479999
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by sochima1989(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Well......I ve had experience wit people that wants to train b4 job offer and its nothing good....also you asked all to cream SCAM....... Now to the main matter am actually a customer service consultant searching for a job......pls how do I fit in?
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by WAVEACADEMY: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
sochima1989:
Well......I ve had experience wit people that wants to train b4 job offer and its nothing good....also you asked all to cream SCAM....... Now to the main matter am actually a customer service consultant searching for a job......pls how do I fit in?
we only provide entry level jobs in retail and hospitality industry, 70% of our job is in retail.
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by iloveAy: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
we only provide entry level jobs in retail and hospitality industry, 70% of our job is in retail.
are all the jobs in V.I? Due to d pay peoole not on d island may b reluctant except there is accommodation
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by WAVEACADEMY: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
iloveAy:
are all the jobs in V.I? Due to d pay peoole not on d island may b reluctant except there is accommodation
10% on our jobs are on the mainland
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by enolife(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
I stay in Ajao Estate and I have ND in quantity surveying. can I also apply? what are your charges
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by WAVEACADEMY: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
enolife:
I stay in Ajao Estate and I have ND in quantity surveying. can I also apply? what are your charges
yes you can apply.
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by enolife(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
yes you can apply.
please do I have to pay money first before I get the job?
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by WAVEACADEMY: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
enolife:

please do I have to pay money first before I get the job?
you can pay in instalment, before training, during training or after we place you in a job
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by mizmia: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
How much are we talking about?
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by WAVEACADEMY: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
mizmia:
How much are we talking about?
10k for training and one third of your 1st month salary as placement fee which can be paid in instalment
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by enolife(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
you can pay in instalment, before training, during training or after we place you in a job
Ok,
please which area is the training center located? am asking this concerning the transport fee the whole tree week, Or is they temporary accommodation provided for the three week training?
please don't be offended I ask many questions
thanks
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
10k for training and one third of your 1st month salary as placement fee which can be paid in instalment

Where is the venue of the training?

Is the training 5days a week?

Is employment GURANTEED after training? And how long after training does placement happen?

Can you please give the expected salary range?

Lastly, can all these payments listed be made after job placement?

Thanks cheesy
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
naanxie:

Where is the venue of the training?[b][/b]Check the link he posted,most of the answers to your question are there wink

Is employment GURANTEED after training? And how long after training does placement happen?

Thanks cheesy
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by WAVEACADEMY: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2015
enolife:

Ok,
please which area is the training center located? am asking this concerning the transport fee the whole tree week, Or is they temporary accommodation provided for the three week training?
please don't be offended I ask many questions
thanks
training centre is at yaba, and no accommodation.
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by WAVEACADEMY: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2015
naanxie:

Where is the venue of the training?

Thanks cheesy
training is 3wks, 6day a week, 8am- 6pm. average of 35k salary, you can get more than that and you can also get less depend on how well you do when you are interviewed or where we place you.
yes all the payment listed can be made after we have placed you, but you are required to pay a little part of the fee in trainee, even if its 1k
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by enolife(m): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
training centre is at yaba, and no accommodation.
Ok
Re: Hospitality Industry Job Opportunities by enolife(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2015
please are the same wavehospitality in yaba that conduct training onece in a year with this website wavehospitality.org?

(1) (Reply)

JUMIA Nigeria Sacks 250 Staff, Others Get Pay Cut. / Job Opportunity For Bsc Holders / Updated-Friday Jobs,apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.