Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar (47083 Views)

Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off Long Receipt After He Went Shoe Shopping (photo) / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by successmichael: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2015
NSG artist of the Month.. YALL PLEASE GO VOTE FOR ME"SUCCESS MICHAEL" BY LIKING MY PICTURE AND PLEASE DO MAKE SURE TO LIKE THE NSG PAGE BEFORE VOTING... THANK YOU https://m.facebook.com/naijasweetgist/photos/pb.345315362337456.-2207520000.1440286386./436620443206947/?type=1
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Mrblaze06: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2015
xamuelotu:
naymar bought a yacht worth 7million euro Xo I dnt see y 4.5mill should be a big deal undecided. Here is some pic of him in his yacht
so,check the most richest sportsman in the world then come back and tell me who is on top of the list...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by NemzySeries(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2015
Even God kws dat nofin turns me on like seating behind d wheels of a Mercedes Benz.....all. dis plastic cars sef #BigBoisToy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by mescapee: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2015
$4.8mil Supercar??

Confirmed MUMU!!!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by seangy4konji: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2015
This guy should just buy me a Nissan GTR Nismo aka Godzilla or BMW M5 F10...nOT EVEN UP TO 100 THOUSAND DOLLARS brand new...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by sucess001(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2015
no be that guy wey pacquiao pummel be dat?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by ooshinibos: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2015
Aringarosa:
undecided

Just hoping this dude doesn't end up like Tyson, hope he is investing in real business other than acquisition of luxury cars.
BLACK PEOPLE WITH MONEY ::MAKING THE SAME ERROR AS TYSON and BOBBY BROWN ...Michael Jackson ...am beginning to think this money problem thing is genetic ....I did the same thing sha , may first big money , I went to buy a Mercedes ..I corrected my errors later on ..my next breakthrough I went straight into real estates
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by ooshinibos: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2015
BLACK PEOPLE WITH MONEY ::MAKING THE SAME ERROR AS TYSON and BOBBY BROWN ...Michael Jackson ...am beginning to think this money problem thing is genetic ....I did the same thing sha , may first big money , I went to buy a Mercedes ..I corrected my errors later on ..my next breakthrough I went straight into real estates
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by xamuelotu(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mrblaze06:
so,check the most richest sportsman in the world then come back and tell me who is on top of the list...
guy the list of world best player do change 2013 list was
1)tiger wood
2)micheal schumacher . . . . . coolcristiano Ronaldo 9)FLOYD MAYWEATHER 10)Messi. Floyd was num 9 as in 2013 and 2014 he became num 1. So 2015 is not yet out, who knows naymar mind become num 1 wink
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Mrblaze06: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
xamuelotu:
guy the list of world best player do change 2013 list was
1)tiger wood
2)micheal schumacher . . . . . coolcristiano Ronaldo 9)FLOYD MAYWEATHER 10)Messi. Floyd was num 9 as in 2013 and 2014 he became num 1. So 2015 is not yet out, who knows naymar mind become num 1 wink
He is still the number 1...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by omonnakoda: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
ooshinibos:
White people do not make this "ERROR"
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by ooshinibos: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
White people do not make this "ERROR"
when compared to us ,based on the statistics we have it is very few of them I think because we have not been thought financial education ...nothing to do with Genetics really bruv ...the money splashing is evident in our culture , I went to a party in London , I have never seen so much money sprayed before in my life on a celebrant ..and those doing the spraying are not that rich ..some of them them don't have a house of their own or even a car ...these are bad habits that is ruining us..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by omonnakoda: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
ooshinibos:

when compared to us ,based on the statistics we have it is very few of them I think because we have not been thought financial education ...nothing to do with Genetics really bruv ...the money splashing is evident in our culture , I went to a party in London , I have never seen so much money sprayed before in my life on a celebrant ..and those doing the spraying are not that rich ..some of them them don't have a house of their own or even a car ...these are bad habits that is ruining us..
WHERE are THE Statistics??
What is important is how the money comes. Those who make money as sportsmen or through other "celebrity" endeavours are generally young and inexperienced regardless of race.There is no evidence that Eminem has more financial education than Dr Dre. Or Wayne Rooney more than Floyd Mayweather or Gaza more than Nwankwo Kanu. The key issues are youth and inexperience coupled with a sudden influx of stupendous wealth nothing to do with being black or white. those who make money buying and selling etc over several years have more maturity and financial nous regardless of race. Do not make lazy racial stereotypes and generalizations. The world does not start and stop with parties you have been to .Wastefulness is present in both black and white cultures they may not spray money but they still indulge in ostentatious lifestyles on grand scales
Of course I will change my mind when I see your STATISTICS
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by ooshinibos: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
omonnakoda:

WHERE are THE Statistics??
What is important is how the money comes. Those who make money as sportsmen or through other "celebrity" endeavours are generally young and inexperienced regardless of race.There is no evidence that Eminem has more financial education than Dr Dre. Or Wayne Rooney more than Floyd Mayweather or Gaza more than Nwankwo Kanu. The key issues are youth and inexperience coupled with a sudden influx of stupendous wealth nothing to do with being black or white. those who make money buying and selling etc over several years have more maturity and financial nous regardless of race. Do not make lazy racial stereotypes and generalizations. The world does not start and stop with parties you have been to .Wastefulness is present in both black and white cultures they may not spray money but they still indulge in ostentatious lifestyles on grand scales
Of course I will change my mind when I see your STATISTICS

I understand your point , the key issue is financial education which affects all race depending how exposed they are to financial education . The fact that you are young and you have large inflows of money does not mean you have to waste it .
I worked with the black community where I live in Europe and we have seen a pattern , most start up business by our people tend to go bankrupt and later dissolved ..and the reason why is because we were not exposed to financial experts that are available , once we changed that by educating new business starters with the right approach , the success rates of black business rose dramatically. for privacy issue I cannot divulge examples but if you go to google stats you will see the figures ..and we can use these figure to our advantage , Yes we have successfully business by black people and the difference is that these people have managed to educate themselves or get experts to do what they are not good at ..and that's what Dr DRE has done , he is very smart and education and he has used the advantages available to him , listening to Dr. Dre you will know his thinking is difference ..and that's why some of his own people didn't like him , he tells the truth of how is people are too wasteful .
we black people don't like to be challenged when our errors are pointed out , White people have learned from black people a lot and they have reaped a huge benefit while we black people have refused to learn ..and the difference is clear for all to see ..for example I read a document on nairaland where a white man in Brazil use the Yoruba religion ( he was a Babalawo practitioner ) as a business enterprise and employed 100s of people , he simply repackaged it ....another example is the chocolate market , Swiss ,Belgium and UK make billions of dollars from the manufacturing of chocolate ..why cant we do the same ,at least we have more capacity and a better advantage ...... this is not about racial stereotypes and generalizations , we have gone beyond that now , it is about learning from one another either black or white , it is obvious that some groups over time have learnt from their mistakes , we don't have to make the same mistakes but learn or copy what is currently working ....we don't have to re-invent the wheel ...ordinary electricity we cannot even get right ? ...we are learning and things are changing slowly because some of us are tired of failing and we are getting knowledge wherever we can get it either in the black community or the white community or the Chinese community
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by omonnakoda: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
ooshinibos:

I understand your point , the key issue is financial education which affects all race depending how exposed they are to financial education . The fact that you are young and you have large inflows of money does not mean you have to waste it .
I worked with the black community where I live in Europe and we have seen a pattern , most start up business by our people tend to go bankrupt and later dissolved ..and the reason why is because we were not exposed to financial experts that are available , once we changed that by educating new business starters with the right approach , the success rates of black business rose dramatically. for privacy issue I cannot divulge examples but if you go to google stats you will see the figures ..and we can use these figure to our advantage , Yes we have successfully business by black people and the difference is that these people have managed to educate themselves or get experts to do what they are not good at ..and that's what Dr DRE has done , he is very smart and education and he has used the advantages available to him , listening to Dr. Dre you will know his thinking is difference ..and that's why some of his own people didn't like him , he tells the truth of how is people are too wasteful .
we black people don't like to be challenged when our errors are pointed out , White people have learned from black people a lot and they have reaped a huge benefit while we black people have refused to learn ..and the difference is clear for all to see ..for example I read a document on nairaland where a white man in Brazil use the Yoruba religion ( he was a Babalawo practitioner ) as a business enterprise and employed 100s of people , he simply repackaged it ....another example is the chocolate market , Swiss ,Belgium and UK make billions of dollars from the manufacturing of chocolate ..why cant we do the same ,at least we have more capacity and a better advantage ...... this is not about racial stereotypes and generalizations , we have gone beyond that now , it is about learning from one another either black or white , it is obvious that some groups over time have learnt from their mistakes , we don't have to make the same mistakes but learn or copy what is currently working ....we don't have to re-invent the wheel ...ordinary electricity we cannot even get right ? ...we are learning and things are changing slowly because some of us are tired of failing and we are getting knowledge wherever we can get it either in the black community or the white community or the Chinese community
Once again if you are going to generalize about black people you need to provide EVIDENCE . The only pattern I see is young people earning huge sums perhaps unexpectedly in a very short period of time .
The chocolate example you give as interesting as it sounds is really not relevant.We are talking about how people make huge money and then lose it through mismanagement. What has that got to do with the chocolate issue as important as that may be?
Celebrities make money quickly and are not business people so if you must make comparisons be sure to compare like with like.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by knightsTempler: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Massive ego to go with his bank balance. Such gratuitous displays of wealth are common these days. What is in it for Mayweather i have no idea? Maybe he is bored.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by NotNairalandi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
kossyablaze:
olodo ladyf na boi.
chisos!!!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by lebete3000: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
YOLOHOMMIE:
Floyd the money Mayweather showed off this expensive car, a
Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita supercar that is obviously only made for the super rich.

According to Floyd, there are only 2 of these made in the world and Floyd got the 2nd one. Money talks…

#Yolo

https://instagram.com/p/6ta0ARx3W2/

That cost more dan 50cent's mansion....
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by ooshinibos: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
omonnakoda:

Once again if you are going to generalize about black people you need to provide EVIDENCE . The only pattern I see is young people earning huge sums perhaps unexpectedly in a very short period of time .
The chocolate example you give as interesting as it sounds is really not relevant.We are talking about how people make huge money and then lose it through mismanagement. What has that got to do with the chocolate issue as important as that may be?
Celebrities make money quickly and are not business people so if you must make comparisons be sure to compare like with like.

I hear you bruv , sometimes we have to generalized to highlight a point ( I must admit ,it not the best way but it is always used as a generic start point ) ,
young people are making more money in this generation ( especially in developing countries ) than before this is because of the IT development and Globalization-internet age which affects not just sports but all other things , so much money is being made from different sources if the idea is solid ,I used the chocolate industry as an generic examples because its close to home and our young entrepreneur's can take advantage of it , if white people are making billions why cant we the owner make much more ?? , actually some of our young farmers are making the money but you cant see the impact because of lack of financial knowledge ... I became a millionaire too young and I made major mistake because I was not expose to financial ideas ( even though I was a graduate ) , I made bad investment ,but over the time I have matured due to research and listening to experts they are doing well in my areas of expertise .... and I think that's what our youngsters should do ,seek advise ..that's all I was saying in a positive perspective .
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by ebab(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
buy your smart phones and accessories at an affordable price, we sell both brand new and uk used phone

We also do repairs of phones with any type of hardware problems E.g change of screen, casing and software problems too E.g upgrade of OS, powering and applications on any kind of phone.

We pick up damaged phones and deliver them after repair

pay on delivery for purchase of products
Contact Us today on 09051339737,08086882119 BBpin 568c05ca, 55ceebf8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9ice Will Be Voting Donald Duke As President In 2019 / Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss / DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.