Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Face Of Popular Gay Scammer In Alakija, Lagos! »PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of Popular Gay Scammer In Alakija, Lagos! »PHOTOS (2956 Views)

Two Armed Robbers Killed At Alakija Bus Stop, Satellite Town, Lagos / Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) / Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Popular Gay Scammer In Alakija, Lagos! »PHOTOS by RealKokoboy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
[url]areaguys..com[/url]

You're looking at the face of a very dangerous man! This young man who is rumored to also be gay, sets up other gay men in the Alakija and Satellite town areas.

He lures innocent young men to his location and in connivance with at least four other guys, beats the hell out of his victims and collects their valuables with the threats of getting them jailed under the 14 years gay constitution. The police is aware of their activities and already have their pictures, but would rather join in exploiting victims. This nasty piece of meat operates several accounts on manjam, badoo, facebook, 2go and Grindr with various names that I'm not even sure of his real name. According to a "yansh opener" the scammers real name is Bala Kadiri, and his numbers are 07061134468 and 08170414696.

Remember if you got info for me, my email is Realkokoboy@Gmail.com

[url]areaguys..com[/url]

Re: Face Of Popular Gay Scammer In Alakija, Lagos! »PHOTOS by casyrotts(m): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Chai
Re: Face Of Popular Gay Scammer In Alakija, Lagos! »PHOTOS by pyyxxaro: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
He must be DENRELE's cousin
Re: Face Of Popular Gay Scammer In Alakija, Lagos! »PHOTOS by gabazin080(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
See him face
Re: Face Of Popular Gay Scammer In Alakija, Lagos! »PHOTOS by gabazin080(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
pyyxxaro:
He must be DENRELE's cousin
nope. I think he is related to charly boy
Re: Face Of Popular Gay Scammer In Alakija, Lagos! »PHOTOS by Gboliwe: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
gabazin080:
See him face

His face is very unattractive I must say
Re: Face Of Popular Gay Scammer In Alakija, Lagos! »PHOTOS by Giftedimblack(m): 5:33am On Aug 03, 2016
I no get you ??
Re: Face Of Popular Gay Scammer In Alakija, Lagos! »PHOTOS by delzbaba(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2016
gays,,yansh opener,,I dey suspect this OP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bank Manager Shot Dead After Being Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife(video / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) / 26 Years Old Nigerian Arrested For $230,000 Scam In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.