Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Tradional Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tradional Wedding (1691 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tradional Wedding by Eustace2014: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Pls can anyone teel me where to buy attires for my traditional wedding in benin city?
I dont means the native one oooh, i mean the second clothes: embroidery buba, head tie, handfan wrapper and for my hubby agbada, cap , all in matching colours.
Thx a alot

Re: Tradional Wedding by SAMBARRY: 3:43am On Aug 24, 2015
Buy every thing this girl is putting on

Re: Tradional Wedding by SAMBARRY: 3:45am On Aug 24, 2015
You will see wedding items that you are looking for in idumota market
Re: Tradional Wedding by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2015
Eustace2014:
Pls can anyone teel me where to buy attires for my traditional wedding in benin city?
I dont means the native one oooh, i mean the second clothes: embroidery buba, head tie, handfan wrapper and for my hubby agbada, cap , all in matching colours.
Thx a alot

If you stay in Benin you can check Lagos street where they sell wholesale lace. You can get head tie, wrapper for agbada. There are also shops in Lagos street where they sell beads in wholesale prices, you can get your hand fan from there.

2 Likes

Re: Tradional Wedding by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
I will send you a friends number in benin. He sure can tell you where to get them at the best prices

2 Likes

Re: Tradional Wedding by Eustace2014: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Buy every thing this girl is putting on

Pls try read the question , before answering. I SAID THE SECOND ATTIRE, FOR THE AFTER PARTY, NOT THE TRADITIONAL ONE.
I found some vendors on facebook, that make them in matching colours, but they are all based in lagos, am looking for a vendor that is based in benin city. Thank you
Re: Tradional Wedding by sassygal(f): 1:23am On Aug 25, 2015
Eustace2014:

Pls try read the question , before answering. I SAID THE SECOND ATTIRE, FOR THE AFTER PARTY, NOT THE TRADITIONAL ONE.
I found some vendors on facebook, that make them in matching colours, but they are all based in lagos, am looking for a vendor that is based in benin city. Thank you

What if I give you Bellissimo's contact? Seeing as the pictures you put up are designs. She will make them and ship to you in no time and she is legit, I will vouch for her. That way she can have it custom made to your satisfaction
Re: Tradional Wedding by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 25, 2015
+2348156799994 Osas.. Tell him you got his number from one of his clients
he is into events... I have not seen him for up to 4 years now but a phone call to him has always been enough to do a perfect work....

1 Like

Re: Tradional Wedding by Eustace2014: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2015
I know about bellisimo, i hv their contact, we hv spoken over the phone, it just the stress will be too much i think, i live overseas, planning my traditional wedding.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? / Love, Religion And Tribe / Architectural Design Of A House For Four Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.