Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Hi, An Online Marketer? I Need Your Help! Its All About Payoneer. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hi, An Online Marketer? I Need Your Help! Its All About Payoneer. (617 Views)

Quick Question About Payoneer Withdrawal Via ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi, An Online Marketer? I Need Your Help! Its All About Payoneer. by mediaisland: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Pls help me, I want to receive my online payments via payoneer. But I don't know how I'll receive the payoneer card if I order it, Will they place a call when they're close to my neighborhood? Will they drop it in the nearest post office? Or just come to my street number? Pls help me.
Re: Hi, An Online Marketer? I Need Your Help! Its All About Payoneer. by mymadam(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
It will be POSTED to your address.
Re: Hi, An Online Marketer? I Need Your Help! Its All About Payoneer. by mediaisland: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
mymadam:
It will be POSTED to your address.
So Please help me out with this. Postal address or Home address? If its home address Can I receive it even if am not around that minute. Pls thanks 4 ur kind answers.
Re: Hi, An Online Marketer? I Need Your Help! Its All About Payoneer. by Godmother(f): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2015
You can receive it via both , but it safer to use a P.O.Box. Just fill in a post office address when you are filling in your details and submit. Then give them a few days to review your application after which they will display a message that your card has been sent and the day it's likely to arrive. It takes at least 25 days to arrive
Re: Hi, An Online Marketer? I Need Your Help! Its All About Payoneer. by mymadam(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2015
mediaisland:
So Please help me out with this. Postal address or Home address? If its home address Can I receive it even if am not around that minute. Pls thanks 4 ur kind answers.

Wow, my sweet Godmother has intelligently answered your question. She's 100% correct. Good luck buddy.

1 Like

Re: Hi, An Online Marketer? I Need Your Help! Its All About Payoneer. by mediaisland: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2015
Godmother:
You can receive it via both , but it safer to use a P.O.Box. Just fill in a post office address when you are filling in your details and submit. Then give them a few days to review your application after which they will display a message that your card has been sent and the day it's likely to arrive. It takes at least 25 days to arrive

Thanks to You All.

1 Like

Re: Hi, An Online Marketer? I Need Your Help! Its All About Payoneer. by DualCore1: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
If you have 30-35 days to wait for the postman to bring your card to your address, give them a valid address. There is no guaranty you will get the card as there is no tracking available and you're at the mercy of the postal system.

If you don't want to deal with waiting for as long as 35 days and the uncertainties, opt for them to send your card using DHL. You will receive the card within 5 days. This service will cost you $50 so you should have that much in your Payoneer account.

See what the tracking information for a card looks like, when using DHL. It gives you an idea of the timeframe.
http://www.dhl-usa.com/content/us/en/express/tracking.shtml?AWB=6658973215&brand=DHL

1 Like

Re: Hi, An Online Marketer? I Need Your Help! Its All About Payoneer. by bassdow: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Am having a problem in receiving payment from abroad. I saw somewhere on Payoneer website that they only deal with Us companies but the person about to pay Me stays in Us but is an individual. Please who can direct me on the best way to receive money from Him as he doesn't want to pay via western Union or Bank wire. He complains of high cost

(1) (Reply)

How To I Get Motivation To Practice Webdesign ? / I Need Olx Website / Pls I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.