Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

What You Have To Make It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What You Have To Make It (676 Views)

It's Never Too Late To Make It In Life; See Photos To Encourage You / The Next Time You Want To Use Photoshop To Make It Curvy, Be Mindful Of The Door / What's Your Greatest Wish Today? Say It Out, God Might Make It Happen Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Have To Make It by klinsman2015: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
most of my friends use to tell me that i have all it takes to make it in life is in my hand, that look at the look at my look and how tall and fair i am, but i don't understand that

Re: What You Have To Make It by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
klinsman2015:
most of my friends use to tell me that i have all it takes to make it in life is in my hand, that look at the look at my look and how tall and fair i am, but i don't understand that
u're ok bro but too much or gba'gaun
Re: What You Have To Make It by klinsman2015: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Most of my friend always tell me that i have what it takes to make it in life, that look at the way i look that all is in my hand, but i don't understand that
Re: What You Have To Make It by goodmorning40: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ask them to explain
Re: What You Have To Make It by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
klinsman2015:
Most of my friend always tell me that i have what it takes to make it in life, [s]that look at the way i look that all is in my hand,[/s] but i don't understand that
bro I think u're either eating while u creating this thread meaning u're either typing with one hand and eating with the other
Re: What You Have To Make It by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:16am On Aug 24, 2015
I will ignore ur bad english cos no one is perfect*

Firstly Ur look gats nothing to do how far u will go in life ur brain will determine that*
Just be urself and don't rely on ur looks. Sure u look good but nothing special u just like any other guy its just and added advantage,

Remember Obasanjo na ugly Man yet he made it * u know Oshiomole, segun Arinze now and u know Timi dakolo they are all ugly but they've gat money!
Re: What You Have To Make It by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2015
Egbon....as u tall and fair reach,you no still get sense!...o ga ooo....na when you go cum finally geh sense?...a fool at forty is a fool forever!...no offiense sir!
Re: What You Have To Make It by tpiander: 7:24am On Aug 24, 2015
Better find someone to date here because I'm tired of these nlers always asking "can you date someone who" like so many s.tupid parrots with one track brains!

Even the one wey dey sell hair still dey ask that kain s.tupid question? How does that help him or her sell the hair?
Re: What You Have To Make It by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 24, 2015
what they simply mean is you're better off as GAY....GAY looks you've got here bro!....you really have what it takes...

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Ran Off Bridge In Ojuelegba Lagos Killing Several [photo]... / I Want Two Features On nairaland / I Will Not Apologise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.