Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Do They Accept Our Credit Cards ? Reply From Your Experiences. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do They Accept Our Credit Cards ? Reply From Your Experiences. (952 Views)

Get Your Virtual Credit Cards For Free / Why Your Ecommerce Website Should Accept Credit Cards / NO Foreign Transactions With Your Naira Atm/debit/credit Cards From January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Accept Our Credit Cards ? Reply From Your Experiences. by mediaisland: 12:07am On Aug 24, 2015
Hi guys pls I want to Know if i can make use of my Nigerian Credit Cards or buy foreign ones for business. Can I Fund my payza with Nigerian verve card? Can I also Withdraw with it or any other Nigerian Credit card you know? Can I shop on websites with them? Pls reply from your own experience. thanks.
Re: Do They Accept Our Credit Cards ? Reply From Your Experiences. by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 24, 2015
mediaisland:
Hi guys pls I want to Know if i can make use of my Nigerian Credit Cards or buy foreign ones for business. Can I Fund my payza with Nigerian verve card? Can I also Withdraw with it or any other Nigerian Credit card you know? Can I shop on websites with them? Pls reply from your own experience. thanks.

Link your master or visa card with PayPal
Re: Do They Accept Our Credit Cards ? Reply From Your Experiences. by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2015
mediaisland:

Yes you can shop online with nigeria credit cards. Such as naira master card and visa card.

But verve is only for transaction within nigeria only.

Even the naira and visa. Some banks don't allow their customers to make use of it. Until it's activated.
But if you don't have any. Goto gtbank and open an acc. Their master card works on all foreign payments gateways automatically. Or you goto uba and apply for uba afri-card. Bye bye.
Note becareful with how you transact online o.
Re: Do They Accept Our Credit Cards ? Reply From Your Experiences. by mediaisland: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
mikketech:

Yes you can shop online with nigeria credit cards. Such as naira master card and visa card.

But verve is only for transaction within nigeria only.

Even the naira and visa. Some banks don't allow their customers to make use of it. Until it's activated.
But if you don't have any. Goto gtbank and open an acc. Their master card works on all foreign payments gateways automatically. Or you goto uba and apply for uba afri-card. Bye bye.
Note becareful with how you transact online o.

Thanks for your answer! Please Can I withdraw dollars from my online eWallet with the Gtb Master card?
Re: Do They Accept Our Credit Cards ? Reply From Your Experiences. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
mediaisland:

Thanks for your answer! Please Can I withdraw dollars from my online eWallet with the Gtb Master card?

I don't know of that.
Re: Do They Accept Our Credit Cards ? Reply From Your Experiences. by bassdow: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please which Nigerian Saving account gives Visa Card? I was told I can use Visa Card in cashing payments from my PayZa account

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Needed Urgently / Please, Help / Please Urgent Help From Web Developers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.