Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria (6916 Views)

Head To Marathon Clothes, The Most Top-notch Marathon Clothing Manufacturer / Wholesale Shirts Manufacturer In USA, Canada / Wholesale Men Shirts Manufacturer In USA, Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by legendsmother(f): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2015
Hi everyone please I have designs I want to produce in large quantities, for my new clothing line, the problem I am having is I can't seem to get clothing manufacturers contacts I saw one in the US and I was told shipping in ouf clothing has been banned. Now am devastated and almost looisng hope everyday am online looking for a clothing manufacturers am tired of cracking my head and I thought I should share for help with contacts.
Am looking @ producing fun trendy and chic female clothing for ages 18 - 45 and I am looking for manufacturers with western standards of production. I was told that no one would help show the source of their business by showing me who manufactures for them but please I really need recomendations thanks a lot and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by Mrbigman1(m): 1:47am On Aug 24, 2015
Op, what exactly do u mean by manufacturers of clothes?

Is it one who sew or loom cotton?
Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by Imstin: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2015
Well op if you need someone to make female dresses of any kind I can help you with that.
Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by legendsmother(f): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
@mrBigman I mean a manufacturing company that collects design source fabrics and mass produce

@imstin pls how do I contact u?

@ervery1 pls I need ur help o tnks nd God bless
Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by Imstin: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ok you can call or whatsapp on 07084474077
Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by legendsmother(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Help o pls I need recomendations tanks
Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by legendsmother(f): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pls help ooooo thanks
Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by ship2naija: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Do you want to start selling on Jumia or Konga. We can offer you affordable wholesales in clothing,shoes, accessories, wrist watches, phone case and accessories Contact us for more informations.

Contact us below for more information.
Email: Ship2naija@gmail.com
Mobile Phone: 07774608419
Whats App: 07774608419
Bbm: 515294a4
https://www.nairaland.com/2472084/ship2naija

Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by Janedyke6: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
@ Legendsmother
I think i have someone for you. Inbox me for her details.
Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by houseofdp: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hello Ladies!!!

Thinking of what to wear on February 14th?

Don't worry, House of D_P has got you covered.
Contact us on the following no

Whatsapp: 08097023859
BBM: 53198203
BBM Channel: C0014E7FA

Guess what? They are Affordable as well. Hurry!!! Only a few dresses left.

Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by alanicclothing(f): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hi, please visit and keep in touch with Alanic Clothing for buying wholesale clothing at wholesale rates.
Visit at: http://www.alanic.clothing/
Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by VeDilclothing: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
legendsmother:
Help o pls I need recomendations tanks
hi, you can contact this number call/watsapp:08059489482
or send a mail to vedilclothingng@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by alanicclothing(f): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hi, please visit at Alanic Clothing for buying wholesale clothing online at wholsale rates in USA, Uk and Australia.
More info: http://www.alanic.clothing/
Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by gtwine: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2017
Hello,
You can contact this number if you're still interested.
WhatsApp ;08107305266.
Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by Baamivic: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
legendsmother:
Hi everyone please I have designs I want to produce in large quantities, for my new clothing line, the problem I am having is I can't seem to get clothing manufacturers contacts I saw one in the US and I was told shipping in ouf clothing has been banned. Now am devastated and almost looisng hope everyday am online looking for a clothing manufacturers am tired of cracking my head and I thought I should share for help with contacts.
Am looking @ producing fun trendy and chic female clothing for ages 18 - 45 and I am looking for manufacturers with western standards of production. I was told that no one would help show the source of their business by showing me who manufactures for them but please I really need recomendations thanks a lot and God bless
Contact De Censer wears at 197, Lagos Road, (MRS Filling Station) Opposite Government College, Agric bus Stop, Ikorodu Lagos.or chat 08033658281 on what app. Thanks
Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by Mofetemi(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Female Clothing Manufacturer In Nigeria by thesamplisthub: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hello legends mother I know who does what you need The Samplist Hub they are a production factory and deal with the production of women, men and children clothing there products are of international standards and so as the finishings

Contact : thesamplisthub@gmail.com or whatsapp them https:///2348063309949?text=Hello!%20%20I'd%20like%20to

(1) (Reply)

Barbara Fialho / Nivea Express Hydration Or Natural Fairness, Which Is Better? / How To Make A Baby Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.