Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous (34530 Views)

Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous / Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV / Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by leocollins(m): 12:56am On Aug 24, 2015
Photo Of Ice Prince And M.i When They Where Poor Like A Church Rat

Choi! See boys with oversized clothes …
pepper never rest..... when I saw this pix,I didn't believe this was m.I and ice...but sha money is good..

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by chocolateme(f): 12:57am On Aug 24, 2015
Chaii!! Hard work and perseverance pays..
See my boyfriend MI as head full im body.. he must have been a HOD then.

FTC AGAIN

18 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by leocollins(m): 12:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by Mrbigman1(m): 1:17am On Aug 24, 2015
And in d pix dey tagged it "when we wia poor as church rat" shebi?

When people start defining poverty correctly, then i'd fully get involved.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by megawax8: 1:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Perseverance always always pay off
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by Kenzico(m): 1:30am On Aug 24, 2015
Plot of land acquired!!!
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by pyyxxaro: 3:05am On Aug 24, 2015
M.I tapping current from the gal in a stylish way

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by pretydiva(f): 5:44am On Aug 24, 2015
Nothing bad in d pix

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by hatux: 6:21am On Aug 24, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Na wetin your own eyes see be that Mr.I see....cheesy

@topic, money good for body o... Ice prince then was a swagless mofo, poverty na bastard!*walks outta thread*

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2015
pyyxxaro:

grin....na only that one you see, abi

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by Idpotter(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2015
Poverty na bastard....i must make money
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by Unekz(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2015
Life na turn by turn beg baba God make e reach ur turn...
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by Unekz(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2015
Life na turn by turn beg baba God make e reach ur turn...
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by ednut1(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2015
they are from wealthy homes mr man
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2015
ednut1:
they are from wealthy homes mr man

Who is their father and mother?pls tell us more.I will like to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by ednut1(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2015
adepaki:

Who is their father and mother?pls tell us more.I will like to learn
During Jude's adolescence, he would listen
to tracks from Lauryn Hill, Bob Marley, Sarah Maclachlan,
Pablo Neruda , Jay-Z and DMX .[3][4] Jude's venture in the
hip hop world started with the sampling of musical
works from DMX and Lauryn Hill as early as 1998. After
his stint at Calvin College, Michigan , US, he delved into
poetry while pursuing a career in Business and
Economics. ...... church rat bt attended calvin college

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by Gentlepapi(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2015
this is the change APC is talking about

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by free2ryhme: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2015
God will continue to bless their hustles
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by dkronicle(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Lols mi haven't. Changed much facially but money have done things for ice prince...
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by Diesel1(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Fame no even suit M.I
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by rabbuy(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2015
M
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by magabounce(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2015
MI still looks the same sha
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by Icon4s(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2015
leocollins:
Photo Of Ice Prince And M.i When They Where Poor Like A Church Rat

Choi! See boys with oversized clothes
pepper never rest..... when I saw this pix,I didn't believe this was m.I and ice...but sha money is good..

Na over size clothes dey rain den. E no mean say u dey broke.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by MistaHumble(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2015
Eyah... Its all history now...

Please I need a job that has to do with marketing.
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by cupidFlint(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2015
Ice-Prince da SwagLord. M.I. Da RapLord
LadyF ma NLCrush.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by peterovanski(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2015
This guys don chop Eeeeeeegggooooooooo
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by kechywillz(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2015
see as Ice Prince bear bear dey,hunger don chance ma man
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by klem93(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2015
somebody should tell me thats not ice prince please!!!
Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by RealAlfranco: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2015
M.I's family weren't poor. Ice Prince on the other hand was the one who struggled a bit.
M.I took Ice Prince up from a young age,dats why Ice Prince's loyalty to him is sumthing else....

The grind together,now they're flying.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by EMMYB0Y(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2015
M.I makes sense..... but ice prince be like cassava thief

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous by Kizito2nv(m): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2015
g

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Wins Davido's N1 Million Give Away On Stage / Christmas Photos Of Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama And Son / Jayce Jeremi Is About To Celebrate 1st Birthday - Linda Ikeji Excited (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.