Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! (2088 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by peachafrique1(f): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2015
I was duped by Jennifer Kendy C Ukanwa. I paid in the sum of N120,000 into her account on the 11th of December 2014 for a bale of London used gowns. 115,000 was for the bale while 5000 was supposed to be used to help me buy items for my baby. She sent the baby items 3 months later after I went thru hell. But till today my 115,000 has not been given back to me. She stopped picking my calls despite the fact that I kept pleading with her because I was just a struggling woman. On several occasions I cried on the phone begging her. But she didn't care. Pls whoever knows her should pls help me beg her in the name of God. She gave me her account number as Jennifer Chinagorom Ukanwa 0122210294 GTB and that of her fiance. I ended up transferring it to her account on that fateful day. Please whoever knows her should beg her for me. She doesn't pick my calls nor reply my messages. Above is a proof from the transfer that was made to her. Pls help me beg her to return my sweat she looted with.

Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Sorry ok.

Hustle for more money so that another person can dupe you. Its turn by turn ok.

NB: I finally read your cry.

But why do business with someone without having the persons location and address.
EFCC will solve this problem in matter of hours.
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by HDee(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Is this confirming a previous thread??
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by peachafrique1(f): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2015
I kept quiet since december last year. But she's proving she's a bold thief so I have to let people know who she is
HDee:
Is this confirming a previous thread??
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by majamajic(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2015
Take heart sad
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by HDee(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2015
peachafrique1:
I kept quiet since december last year. But she's proving she's a bold thief so I have to let people know who she is
Well, it has happened, just be more careful. Am sorry for your loss.
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by Momcherry(f): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2015
Heart of man is desperately wicked angry

1 Like

Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by peachafrique1(f): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2015
Thank u sir. I made a costly mistake and I admit it. Its just unfortunate. She deceived me and came close as a friend will and I fell for it.
victorels:
Sorry ok.

Hustle for more money so that another person can dupe you. Its turn by turn ok.

NB: I finally read your cry.

But why do business with someone without having the persons location and address.
EFCC will solve this problem in matter of hours.
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by vorovoinc: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2015
Where are you located?
You can located jennylov @ 78 Sapele Road Benin city.
Track her down and collect your money.
Why are people so wicked? They are making internet business difficult. She must refund your money.
Nonsense.

For those mocking her. Relax you shall soon be duped too. Then you will know how it feels.
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by peachafrique1(f): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2015
Thank u
vorovoinc:
Where are you located?
You can located jennylov @ 78 Sapele Road Benin city.
Track her down and collect your money.
Why are people so wicked? They are making internet business difficult. She must refund your money.
Nonsense.

For those mocking her. Relax you shall soon be duped too. Then you will know how it feels.
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
peachafrique1:
Thank u vorovoinc. Lagos
Be careful. The guy you just quoted is a wolf in sheep clothing. Don't loose yourself to any help from him else you may cry twice.
Just saying.

Please make use of EFCC. I believe you have all the documents used for the transactions. That should be all you need when the time comes.
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by vorovoinc: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
victorels:

Be careful. The guy you just quoted is a wolf in sheep clothing. Don't loose yourself to any help from him else you may cry twice.
Just saying.

Please make use of EFCC. I believe you have all the documents used for the transactions. That should be all you need when the time comes.

Are you a mad man? Victorels? Do you have brain at all? What do you mean by the guy she just quoted? Is......
I'm sure your father is the wolf in sheep cloth. Fool.

Too many idiots just come on NL to post anything. I gave her the direct address of the person that duped her and all you could say from your smelling mouth is shit? I wonder how you reason.
That wolf in a sheep cloth just defined YOU. It shows the type of person you are. Son of a bitch. You can't help. But you can condemn someone helping others. Your days are numbered. Idiot. Victorels
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
vorovoinc:

Are you a mad man? Victorels? Do you have brain at all? What do you mean by the guy she just quoted? Is......
I'm sure your father is the wolf in sheep cloth. Fool.

Too many idiots just come on NL to post anything. I gave her the direct address of the person that duped her and all you could say from your smelling mouth is shit? I wonder how you reason.
That wolf in a sheep cloth just defined YOU. It shows the type of person you are. Son of a bitch. You can't help. But you can condemn someone helping others. Your days are numbered. Idiot. Victorels
That is just how the wolf behave.
@"Your days are numbered", it means you not only dupe but also kill your victims. But I am not a victim. You can continue doing the wolf bark. You own the field.
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
This should be forwarded to front page....to help this lady track down d thief and also help others not to do biz with jennylov!

CC: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by familierl: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
So so so sorry dear! Its obvious their are many scammers here. Please what is her number?
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by semochendo1(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2015
So sorry dear, kindly work on the address given first.
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by labamo07(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
its pretty simple, track her using another identification, discuss a mouth watering deal she can't afford to resist, play it cheaply like a dummy. you can get her raw data from her.
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by mrpatozky(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
This has really gotta stop!! !!. ... @peachafrique1 I got a plan.. .
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by Sunexy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
mrpatozky:
This has really gotta stop!! !!. ... @peachafrique1 I got a plan.. .
Game on
Re: Jennifer C Ukanwa Ogbebor duped me! by mrpatozky(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sunexy:

Game on

No games here bro...

(1) (Reply)

White Cement - Maple Leaf Brand Available In Large Quantity / Have Anyone Bought Anything From Www.coliseum.com.ng In The Past? / Liquid Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.