Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Looking For A Product And Carton Packaging Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Product And Carton Packaging Company (1435 Views)

Supply That School Not Far From You This Product And Make Money / Labeling And Packaging Company / Need Plastic Packaging Company/dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Product And Carton Packaging Company by bigbrovaz: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2015
A company I consult for is presently making plans for the roll out of a new food product. I'm looking for a product packaging company that design and print on Hard nylon packages like that of Honeywell Semolina, Ayoola Poundo yam e.t.c. The company must also be able to design and print on carton packages for the product. This company's prices must be reasonable and competitive. Please send your all your info to skymobilemultimedia@yahoo.com or bigbrovaz2k@gmail.com or contact me on whatsapp: 08178642472
Re: Looking For A Product And Carton Packaging Company by rildwanullahi(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2015
I don't know about carton Bt polymer go to prime pak at ilupeju opposite gsk
Re: Looking For A Product And Carton Packaging Company by bigbrovaz: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2015
rildwanullahi:
I don't know about carton Bt polymer go to prime pak at ilupeju opposite gsk

Thanks
Re: Looking For A Product And Carton Packaging Company by Homeyfav: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
lp'[].

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive Next Year Should CBN Go Ahead With The Recent Policy On ATM Cards / Where Can I Learn To Produce Cosmetic Products In Lagos / Snack Packaging Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.