Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin (45529 Views)

I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face / Get A Flawless And Glowing Skin / Products For Even,radiant,youthful,supple Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin by kwinrachdiadem(f): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
GuruMa:

why are you shameless, why pls!! what do u know about skin Alex pls. all you know how to do is to go and mix creams from markets and wrap them up as Egyptian milk..ode oshi...useless thing who knows how to rip people from their hard earned money with fake products...... go to @lafemmeshopandspa on IG they don't lie you see things for yourself. I got cleared of stretch marks within two weeks and green veins...liar oshi...nobody should listen to her oo,a LL the pics Alex uploads are very old and outdated........Alex post new reviews nah with pics showing evidence......why did you lock your IG page you know what you did........OLE..... even her shop in Ghana has nothing inside.. FRAUDSTERRRRR!! my money will be useless to you and it will cough out from your throat.
waka grin

why are you shameless, why pls!! what do u know about skin Alex pls. all you know how to do is to go and mix creams from markets and wrap them up as Egyptian milk..ode oshi...useless thing who knows how to rip people from their hard earned money with fake products...... go to @lafemmeshopandspa on IG they don't lie you see things for yourself. I got cleared of stretch marks within two weeks and green veins...liar oshi...nobody should listen to her oo,a LL the pics Alex uploads are very old and outdated........Alex post new reviews nah with pics showing evidence......why did you lock your IG page you know what you did........OLE..... even her shop in Ghana has nothing inside.. FRAUDSTERRRRR!! my money will be useless to you and it will cough out from your throat.
waka

Lmaooo chai! All this to advertise yourself!!! ... I don't even know you that's the funny part and I don't sell stuff in Nigeria personally so you must really love to hate me. Keep it up! I loooooove it! @Alexisobah u can bash more on Insta..
Re: Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin by kwinrachdiadem(f): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
I feel kojic acid powder is having a moment now and is coming back to stay. It's used in many of the products we use and find in the market. Soaps, oils, lotions, creams, gels etc. Kojic acid is a chelation agent produced by several species of fungi, especially Aspergillus oryzae,Kojic acid is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice, for use in the manufacturing of sake, the Japanese rice wine. It is a mild inhibitor of the formation of pigment in plant and animal tissues, and is used in food and cosmetics.It forms a bright red complex with ferric ions (that's why some kojic based products are orange - red ''halfcast lotion ,halfcast soap and oil ''

The powder is a major seller and is leaving the shelves as soon as it hits it. It's definetly a product to get. It'll save you money and time and you can make your own lotion and creams that suit your skintone.original Kojic powder is a bit difficult to find but with the right search you will get it.

Re: Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin by kwinrachdiadem(f): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
I feel kojic acid powder is having a moment now and is coming back to stay. It's used in many of the products we use and find in the market. Soaps, oils, lotions, creams, gels etc. Kojic acid is a chelation agent produced by several species of fungi, especially Aspergillus oryzae,Kojic acid is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice, for use in the manufacturing of sake, the Japanese rice wine. It is a mild inhibitor of the formation of pigment in plant and animal tissues, and is used in food and cosmetics.It forms a bright red complex with ferric ions (that's why some kojic based products are orange - red ''halfcast lotion ,halfcast soap and oil ''

The powder is a major seller and is leaving the shelves as soon as it hits it. It's definetly a product to get. It'll save you money and time and you can make your own lotion and creams that suit your skintone.original Kojic powder is a bit difficult to find but with the right search you will get it. @Alexisobah for more info.
Where you can get kojic powder? Follow my Insta and let me know.

Re: Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin by kwinrachdiadem(f): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ginaz:

I hate you and this your smelly awful advert. Must you advertise your bleaching cream business twice in a thread? You go about posting this your bleached girl rubbish stupid post on every thread. It needs to stop, go open your own and place 100 of this yeye post nobody will talk.

I'm tired of seeing this rubbish from you, and by way, the girl on your advert is too bleached for my liking kindly tell her to stop and stop over bleaching her to a ghost. Nonsense!! you will be derailing thread day by day with your toxic acids called body cream.

Lol just seing this. Gina ooo lmao what u said was funny
Re: Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin by SeyiAkinbo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Everything is all good. And congrats on the safe arrival of your child!
kwinrachdiadem:

My dear happy new year.. it's been a while I gave birth November last year oo! Been getting myself together. I will post pics and also what I used when pregnant and how I removed dark areas after pregnancy. How are you doing? How's your skin care journey? And life in general?

1 Like

Re: Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin by Emmantope(m): 3:18am On Aug 29, 2017
MariaNorris:
Try to use DermalMD Serum for Make Skin Lighter it’s very effective. It is on the strong side, so be cautious on lighter more tender skin. However, I think it is very good and use it every other day. The darker sun spots on my cheek are lightening very quickly and I am very happy with this product.

Where can I find this product in Nigeria?
Re: Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin by kwinrachdiadem(f): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
I'm really feeling powders these days... like arbutin powder snow white powder sepi white etc
They just make things easier these days, u can mix at home and make your own lotion according to how strong or mild u want to lighten...
As for lotions to mix it with, I can give some suggestions
Holla at me @Alexisobah on instagram DM or comments
Also for where to get them in : Ghana, Nigeria and etc

Re: Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin by Zirah: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
MariaNorris:
Try to use DermalMD Serum for Make Skin Lighter it’s very effective. It is on the strong side, so be cautious on lighter more tender skin. However, I think it is very good and use it every other day. The darker sun spots on my cheek are lightening very quickly and I am very happy with this product.

Where did you purchase this?
Re: Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin by suzanabonu: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
For affordable and very effective skincare products click the link https://quicksell.co/s/suzzzglow-skincare-and-cosmetics/skincare-products/fm3
Re: Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin by lewisray: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2019
Guys, if you want your skin to glow and look radiant naturally, check out this list...

Forever Living Products Prices in Nigeria 2019 (See full list)
Re: Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin by Dinah247: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School / I Barbed My Son’s Hair / Plus Size Women Contesting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.