Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street (16845 Views)

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling / 5 People You Meet At The Airport / Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road - 5 People Confirmed Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by lordtim001(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2015
Here, I bring you the list of 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street

1.The Gentle Ones:
These ones walk past you on the road and wont even give a damn if you pour water on their white shirts.These ones wont bother if you greet them or not.They'll go early and come back late.

2.The Time-Conscious:
They seem to be very much responsible.They wear trending clothes and shoes with latest wristwatches.But they'll always seem to be asking for the time.Then you may wonder:What is the need for a wristwatch?It seems that their wristwatch might have spoilt but they keep wearing it for fashion purposes.

3.The Shop Owners:
These ones sit outside their shops facing the road and they yell across to everyone passing.They pour water on the road and scream like a banshee when the same water splashes on them through vehicular movement.They also expect you to greet them whenever you come across them.

4.The Greeting-Addicts:
These ones can greet for Africa.A trip that is supposed to take 15mins will take 1hr because of incessant greetings.

5.The Rude Ones:
These one stay by a corner of the street,smoking or drinking and dont even respond to your greetings.But they can eye you with so much contempt and disgust.
So,there is it.A short but detailed note on 5 People You Will Find On Every Lagos Street.Who amongst them do you represent?Show your love by liking and commenting.Also,you could add yours.....

17 Likes

Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy FTC!

cheesy FTC!

I want to thank God for making me see today!

I want to thank myself for the urge that made me to open this thread.

I want to thank my network provider (MTN) for the 3G network.

I want to thank my phone for not getting flat while commenting here.

I want to thank my fingers for pressing this message.

I want to thank you for reading this message.

First comment!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by SUGARBEE(f): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2015
angryThe skirt chasers

The pickpockets

The oloshos and runs girls

The classic and corporate thief

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by phayvoursky(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2015
true
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Sandydayz(f): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2015
Just brushed ma teeth grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Aminat508(f): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2015
The lacasera nd gala seller cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Iyke1998(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2015
The rough guys..

This ones wake up in the morning,go outside looking for any place they are fighting so that they will break bottle on their head to display their strength..

5 Likes

Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by kennyman2000(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2015
nice..

1 Like

Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by misspicy(f): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2015
The traffic robbers
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by otijah(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2015
And I made frontpage
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2015
What about the okpo them? undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Demmzy15(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2015
angry
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by OldGist(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2015
God has finally answered my prayer! FTC...! *Dancing Alingo*
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by majamajic(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2015
What abt female morning paraders

just the way she wake-up, the danglings alone. My favourite grin grin
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by tociano009(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2015
grin
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by neki6chuks: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2015
AND PICKING POCKETS THE RAPERS AND D AGBORO
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by lekjons(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2015
the hungry lastma/agberos

1 Like

Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by thoollz: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2015
1. Marketers- Come and buy BlackBerry touch2 for 3k only to realise that u were actually sold a soap.
2. Thieves - They watch your every move, a distraction from u leads to a missing wallet or phone or any valuable
3. Agberos- We have talents in this country. These guys can rap 10 bus tops under 5 seconds and U'll get what they r saying.
4. Load lifters- No matter how heavy ur load is, these guys r up to the task. U go dey hear yago lona o(comot for road)

The list is endless. City of hustlers, home of the greatest. I rep lasgidi anyday any time

10 Likes

Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by ronald4lif(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2015
OldGist:
God has finally answered my prayer! FTC...! *Dancing Alingo*

If this is the kind of prayer you seek from God then I wonder what your life goals and ambition are like. Just saying

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by lekinz(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2015
grin
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Richie0974: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2015
They're everywhere... wink.... In another news....

Happy birthday to me... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by agoadiv(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2015
just how did ds get on front-page
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by agoadiv(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2015
de pickpockets

the jobless like op

the oloshos

the hawkers

the lazy pipo

[b]The igbo hustlers, I hail una,make we continue de hustle and bustle...igbo kwenu,anyi nnaa try oo
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by adewaletb3(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2015
I rep the hustling team. Everyday we grinding

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attempted Robbery On Arik Air Flight: Suspect & Victim Arrested / Ban On Foreign Airlines Triggers Fare Rise / 29,723 Nigerian Immigrants In The U.S. ‘overstayed’ In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.