Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Some Mind-blowing Statues That You Need To See - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Some Mind-blowing Statues That You Need To See (2314 Views)

For A Mind Blowing Cartoon Work / Most Unique & Creative Statues From Around The World. / Check These Mind Blowing Paintings! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Mind-blowing Statues That You Need To See by Jimfender(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2015
Check out these 15 jaw-dropping statues that suspend not only the laws of physics but also our belief in the norm. I hope you will have as much fun as I did, having my mind twisted and boggled by these amazing sculptures.

And if these are not enough, follow the credit source and check out more..

1. Flying Stone Statue in Cairo
The poor stone is trying to "hang on" to its friend, who is at the verge of flying away!

2. Floating Elephant

3. Leaning Statue
As if Michael Jackson’s Smooth Criminal’s gravity-defying stunt wasn’t enough, here comes a statue from Emil Alzamora pulling off a reverse Smooth Criminal.

4. Suspended
These brave ladies stand under this precariously suspended err, boxes

5. Circus Act Between Coconut Trees
Balancing a sculpture on a thin rope is hard, but making one pose for gymnastic rings between two coconut trees is definitely harder.

See more at: http://viewslog.com/discussion/90/15-mind-boggling-statues-will-make-you-to-believe-the-impossible
Re: Some Mind-blowing Statues That You Need To See by Sandydayz(f): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2015
This is nice.. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Prolific Handmade Cards Designer / Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) / Fairly Used Canon 60D For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.