Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nairaland: Land Of Naira - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland: Land Of Naira (1637 Views)

Ibadan.........land Of Thieves!!! / Nairaland:land Of Commotion And Laughter / What Is The Meaning Of Naira & Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland: Land Of Naira by seunex: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2006
Nna men, was thinking this place goin be where naira go dey fall from heaven or go just dey pick naira from ground, all what im seeing is talkin and talking, lol.

Chie, somebody pls tell me where i can get the Land of Dollars, need to make big time money men, lol
Re: Nairaland: Land Of Naira by iice(f): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2006
lol naira from sky or ground ke tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland: Land Of Naira by Oracle(m): 4:34am On Oct 06, 2006
You have the same name with the administartor if you remove the "ex" in your name
Don't worry you'll still get the naira you need.
Re: Nairaland: Land Of Naira by Memunah(f): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2006
Welcome to NL

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is A Snake / I Am Talking To You***** / How A Married Man I Met On BBM Almost Finished Me With Sex And Drugged Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.