Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Don’t Need To Take Off My Clothes To Gain Attention – Karina - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Don’t Need To Take Off My Clothes To Gain Attention – Karina (507 Views)

Video : Ycee – Don’t Need Bae / Download VIDEO: Ycee – Don’t Need Bae Video Download Mp4 / Beat Production Tips: You Don’t Need A Sound Card To Make A Quality Instrumental (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need To Take Off My Clothes To Gain Attention – Karina by JoelNkantaBlog: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
The name Katherine Kpina may not ring a bell, but when you mention Karina, music lovers in Port Harcourt can testify to her music ingenuity. The budding singer, who recently released Suddenly, an Afro-pop song, revealed in a chat with Showtime that she doesn’t have to be naked to gain attention.
“I know am sexy it’s a natural thing. I don’t have to go to t extent of taking off my clothes to be noticed.
I am tall, got straight beautiful legs and fair in complexion, a little tease and eyes pop out everywhere. I am elegant and believe in myself. It has gotten me this far.”
As an upcoming artiste, she reveals the challenges she has encountered in the pursuit of her passion.
“There are lots of challenges, no adequate funds to push your jobs. If one is not smart you get duped by fake promoters.
Another challenge is that people want to sleep with you before they put you on their shows or produce a song for you. When you desire to feature some A -list artiste, they ask you to pay in kind or cash.” she reveals.
[url=http://www.sodzoflakes..com]

Re: I Don’t Need To Take Off My Clothes To Gain Attention – Karina by itskinglee(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Still dunno her
Itskinglee smiley
Re: I Don’t Need To Take Off My Clothes To Gain Attention – Karina by kestolove95(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Abeg who she be?
Re: I Don’t Need To Take Off My Clothes To Gain Attention – Karina by boboLIL(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
That one u wear na cloth? undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Indigenous Musical Talents That Rocked The 70s’ / Woow Opportunity For Upcoming Artist / Music: Deezbeats X Melvisuyi X Alphabet X Lexyfash - Ijo Odun (prod. Deezbeats)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.