Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114747 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2015
sinizia:
This Idowuogbo na real character. Even as this case serious, i find myself laughing like a fool to her posts. LOL @ Upcoming scammer. gringringrin Idowu no go kill person for here. gringringrin
U dey laugh lol dis is serious oh.,
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2015
Imagine n she has the guts to insult d poor lady since last year wt type of rouge business woman is this ..
Women scamming a fellow woman imagine ..
N den she trying to justify the fact she is a thief ..

Fuming right now .. Cn u imagine
Op ur soft oh .. Trust me .. Dont cry anymore u need to buckle up .. N get ur money .. angry
GODbwould purnish her

Love whatever , quote me thief let me show u how real business women handle business nonsense ..
Dey abuse person ontop say she thief her money...

12 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by sinizia: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U dey laugh lol dis is serious oh.,

No mind me, but I've known that lady for a while now, and she always find a way to make me laugh. I read her posts many times and keep ROTFLMAO. grin grin

Pataki, come see another scam story.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by delleby(f): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2015
annawhite:
How do you feel displaying someone picture on Nairaland Her pic is already on her profile so?
Women like you have grudges with a fellow woman and will drag the husband in just to fell good bout demselves...
Have u ever lost money running into millions before and while u r counting your losses one customer whose money is 1\4 of the amount lost is calling your line and making u feel like committing suicide?
Not supporting jennylove for blocking you out but I'm begging u to let go and accept the goods u paid for

A london bale goes for 155k if she has agreed to give u @d price u paid her#accept it and God will replenish it....scammers dnt do business after scamming peeps but dis lady is still on NL and doing biz#i know it's painful loosing 115k but imagine millions and goods worth it...let's bygones be bygones

115 THOUSAND NAIRA is a by gone? Madam u must b loaded. Why not settle this dispute by offering to pay d "by gone" 115k. Wait o, with all u said here are u trying to tell us now that its because Jennylov is female that's y she was brot to the open. SMH. na waa o. There are two things involved, its either u are a friend of this madam Jennylov or u're as heartless as she was/ is.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2015
sinizia:

No mind me, but I've known that lady for a while now, and she always find a way to make me laugh. I read her posts many times and keep ROTFLMAO. grin grin
She is funny i must say lol
But dat pompos thief over there just irritated me
Nothing more i hate than scammers trying to justify wt dey did n den insult the person .., going on like she d ish yet cant pay back dat lil amount of money ... Mehn

D girl soft i tell u
When it co,es to my coins dont f with me Angel turn demon 0-100 real quick angry lol ok i, calm now hehehe

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by naijaboiy: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Aaah!! Since december 2014 loun loun!! shockedshocked

Mehn if I can't pay for any good as I'm collecting it then forget it. undecided

Jennylov return her money you wretched human devoid of common sense and human sympathy. angry

Unless God will strike you down with his favourite thunder and your body will burn to ashes. angry

Heartless and wicked dog in the form of a human.

*spits*

angryangry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
cherryice:
really
d bale iz in lag since?? [/b]dd u call her to explain all these go her before now? I guess you ddnt. u evn stopped pickin her calls. you now [b]came here to explain shiit jus cos u see shes on d verge of tarnishin ur business.
U were supposed to keep in touch
Dont blame her if she or anyone here calls u scam. u exhibited the features of one

Gurl u knw right
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2015
peachafrique1:
I was duped by Jennifer Kendy C Ukanwa. I paid in the sum of N120,000 into her account on the 11th of December 2014 for a bale of London used gowns. 115,000 was for the bale while 5000 was supposed to be used to help me buy items for my baby. She sent the baby items 3 months later after I went thru hell. But till today my 115,000 has not been given back to me. She stopped picking my calls despite the fact that I kept pleading with her because I was just a struggling woman. On several occasions I cried on the phone begging her. But she didn't care. Pls whoever knows her should pls help me beg her in the name of God. She gave me her account number as Jennifer C. Ukanwa 0122210294 GTB. I ended up transferring it to her account on that fateful day. Please whoever knows her should beg her for me. She doesn't pick my calls nor reply my messages. Above is a proof from the transfer that was made to her. Pls help me beg her to return my sweat she looted with.
Wts the name of her store
Details .. Pls
Is she based in london ? Or something
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
Aaah!! Since december 2014 loun loun!! shockedshocked

Mehn if I can't pay for any good as I'm collecting it then forget it. undecided

Jennylov return her money you wretched human devoid of common sense and human sympathy. angry

Unless God will strike you down with his favourite thunder and your body will burn to ashes. angry

Heartless and wicked dog in the form of a human.

*spits*

angryangry
Imagine

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by naijaboiy: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2015
annawhite:
How do you feel displaying someone picture on Nairaland Her pic is already on her profile so?
Women like you have grudges with a fellow woman and will drag the husband in just to fell good bout demselves...
Have u ever lost money running into millions before and while u r counting your losses one customer whose money is 1\4 of the amount lost is calling your line and making u feel like committing suicide?
Not supporting jennylove for blocking you out but I'm begging u to let go and accept the goods u paid for

A london bale goes for 155k if she has agreed to give u @d price u paid her#accept it and God will replenish it....scammers dnt do business after scamming peeps but dis lady is still on NL and doing biz#i know it's painful loosing 115k but imagine millions and goods worth it...let's bygones be bygones

I wish I was close to you right now! angry

Honestly you need a resounding back hand slap with thor's sledge hammer. undecided

If you've gat nothing sensible to contribute to the topic other than defend that heartless devil just do us a favour please. angry

SHUT THE FUÇK UP AND GERRARA HIAAAA!!!!! angryangry

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by cherryice(f): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Gurl u knw right
shes sooo wrong
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2015
The adress someone gave on another thread. That's the screen grab of it
LadyBoss1:

Wts the name of her store
Details .. Pls
Is she based in london ? Or something

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

I wish I was close to you right now! angry

Honestly you need a resounding back hand slap with thor's sledge hammer. undecided

If you've gat nothing sensible to contribute to the topic other than defend that heartless devil just do us a favour please. angry

SHUT THE FUÇK UP AND GERRARA HIAAAA!!!!! angryangry
Adk her to pay d by gone now
Watch story
Awon ass lickers jati jati be supporting rubbish
Cant comment on the truth even if it slaps dem in the face .. Trust me its sad story

I feel for the girl a supplier once tried to scam me of £50 pounds ( less than d amount) this lady scammed
I tell u dat supplier is no more ..
I bet he sees me in his dreams now .. But i got my money back through the bank over here ( paypal)

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2015
cherryice:
shes sooo wrong
Soo wrong hun
My heart sank when i saw how she was insulting the lady ..

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by cherryice(f): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Soo wrong hun
My heart sank when i saw how she was insulting the lady ..
cn u imagine?
is a normal businessperson suppose to insult customers for any reason at all?
this shows shes abnormal n a scam

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2015
cherryice:
cn u imagine?
is a normal businessperson suppose to insult customers for any reason at all?
this shows shes abnormal n a scam
Exactly first rule of business
Customers r always right even when dey are wrong u have to make dem feel dey are right lol but she dont get it ..
Even in business u loose money , goods, etc its all part of the process to becoming a successful business ..
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2015
My blood is boiling lol im out need tea
Obino pls do something cry

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2015
sinizia:

WTF is this one saying? Scammers don't do business after scamming? Are trying to be funny or be heartless just to defend Jennylov? You must have been born today for you to spew this trash above or she sent you to lie on her behalf. Let bygones be bygones? On top her 115K? Are you mad or something? Why don't you send her the money so bygones can be bygones? People like you are the reason scammers exist and carry out their acts. Imagine your temerity telling her to let bygones be bygones. You must sick in the head and a scammer too!! Your friend blocked her customer that have paid her from FB, stopped picking her calls, ignored her when she was crying on the phone pleading but finally texted her after she went public with the story and you are supporting her? You'd be jailed, you heartless being!!
Don't mind her jare,, she is one of jennylov's agent.. They are all scams,, byegone my foot!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by cherryice(f): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Exactly first rule of business
Customers r always right even when dey are wrong u have to make dem feel dey are right lol but she dont get it ..
Even in business u loose money , goods, etc its all part of the process to becoming a successful business ..

obviously she aint no businesswoman. shea a scammer

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by cherryice(f): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2015
jennylov where d f r you??
come n pay this woman
onye oshi one chance grin

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2015
delleby:

115 THOUSAND NAIRA is a by gone? Madam u must b loaded. Why not settle this dispute by offering to pay d "by gone" 115k. Wait o, with all u said here are u trying to tell us now that its because Jennylov is female that's y she was brot to the open. SMH. na waa o. There are two things involved, its either u are a friend of this madam Jennylov or u're as heartless as she was/ is.

Don't mind that one. I have subconsciously blacklisted her. Never ever will I recommend or actually patronise her. Infact, if I see who wants to patronise her, I will shout from the rooftops

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by naijaboiy: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Adk her to pay d by gone now
Watch story
Awon ass lickers jati jati be supporting rubbish
Cant comment on the truth even if it slaps dem in the face .. Trust me its sad story

I feel for the girl a supplier once tried to scam me of £50 pounds ( less than d amount) this lady scammed
I tell u dat supplier is no more ..
I bet he sees me in his dreams now .. But i got my money back through the bank over here ( paypal)

probably she's one of her Stúpid friends who has joined her in eating up the money.

I don't understand how such a thing will happen and someone will come here and support or defend it. Even with the rude attitude of the seller. undecided

Anyway something has to be done physically so that she can get back her money. Exposing her here will only do very little in helping her achieve her aim of collecting her money.

I advise that she involves the police. After all she has the bank details. They can start from there. If she has money she can bring an action against her in court and sue for damages.

We should learn to be exercising our rights as citizens when we see the opportunity. People shouldn't be taking us for granted.

@peachafrique1 please take drastic actions against this scam of a lady. Stop begging her. It's your money FFS! angry

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by sinizia: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2015
cherryice:
jennylov where d f r you??
come n pay this woman
onye oshi one chance grin

cherryice:
lalastic.lala abi obin.oscopy which amongst u is hiding my post? undecided

ndi uchu grin

I see you've now met your cousin who's teaching you Igbo cuss words offline. gringrin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by cherryice(f): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2015
sinizia:

I see you've now met your cousin who's teaching you Igbo cuss words offline. gringrin
tongue tongue
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2015
sinizia:
This Idowuogbo na real character. Even as this case serious, i find myself laughing like a fool to her posts. LOL @ Upcoming scammer. gringringrin Idowu no go kill person for here. gringringrin
It's not funny joor! Imagine the malnourished she-goat telling her customer to go to CNN that nothing will happen? Business woman o!!! shocked her own don finish for nl.Stòoooooopid woman!

13 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2015
GHoJes:

With all the lies she has been spewing, there is no bale in lagos. She may now go and gather rags not worth even 50,000 ngn for the Op. Since she claim to be a big girl that 115,000 ngn is nothing, let her return back the money. This should be moved to front page, she should come and say when she is paying back so that everyone will see the end of this because if this thread dies down she will run from Op again as her type of scaming is one that watches when the tide is weak or still to scam. Imagine, she also wanted to scam the Op's sister.
Cc: Lalasticlala.
Exactly!! That thief will defo put together leftovers for the op. Haba! Since December she can't tell me she hasn't sold bales to customers na...she swallowed the op's money and she is here telling her she will get her money when someone decides to buy the rags off her? That's wickedness! Na evil spirit go romance you o Jenny goat!

10 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by hazureal(f): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Wts the name of her store Details .. Pls Is she based in london ? Or something

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by queenfav(f): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

probably she's one of her Stúpid friends who has joined her in eating up the money.

I don't understand how such a thing will happen and someone will come here and support or defend it. Even with the rude attitude of the seller. undecided

Anyway something has to be done physically so that she can get back her money. Exposing her here will only do very little in helping her achieve her aim of collecting her money.

I advise that she involves the police. After all she has the bank details. They can start from there. If she has money she can bring an action against her in court and sue for damages.

We should learn to be exercising our rights as citizens when we see the opportunity. People shouldn't be taking us for granted.

@peachafrique1 please take drastic actions against this scam of a lady. Stop begging her. It's your money FFS! angry
I have given her my legal advice o..she should act fast on it.d jennylov needs some nights in a mosquito infested cell reeking of stale piss to calm her down.Na strong thing many people want!

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by pickabeau1: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Do not patronise this proud monkey! She lacks basic customer service. Can you imagine the so called business woman coming online to threaten a customer that paid in full? She's an upcoming scammer! Rude and senseless.

Kingi Kingi.. el soji
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

Kingi Kingi.. el soji
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga bee abeg no wound me this morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63)

Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men? / Meet Emmanuel Okoro Of Emmy Kasbit: Biography, Designer Of Theresa May’s Jacket / Suitable Cream For Light Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.