Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

An Easy Guide To Find Potential Keywords - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / An Easy Guide To Find Potential Keywords (570 Views)

What are Long Tail Keywords And What are The Benefits? / Success On Adsense – 5 Quick Tips[easy Guide] / Easy Guide On How To Optimize Your Blog Post For Seo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Easy Guide To Find Potential Keywords by Johnpele: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
SEO is changing very rapidly in recent days. Google is launching various algorithm to combat spammers and to make this online world more accurate and better place. SEO is such a great practice; if done properly then you can reap real fruits in very short time.

In last 4-5 month I understood that SEO is the key to success. You can drive thousands of visitors at free of cost if you know what they are searching.

There is no benefit to write any tutorial if people are not searching for your keyword.

This would be like shooting in dark, and we don’t know where we are going to hit.

If you are tired finding tutorials about good keyword research then your search ends here.

Today I am going to share Long Tail Pro Tutorial which is going to help you finding thousands of good keywords, which will send huge traffic on your blog and money will start pouring in your pocket.

Note: I am using LongTailPro platinum version so you will see different options if you are not using platinum version. I highly recommend to buy platinum version if you want to get more benefits.

Let’s start Long Tail Pro Tutorial
Step 1: Create a campaign.
In campaign you are going to fill your campaign name according to your niche and you can create many campaigns.

Select your language and country for which you want to see your keyword’s competition.

Step 2: Add your keyword
Step 3: Enter your Moz API key
Grab your key from here – http://moz.com/products/api/keys

Open this link – https://moz.com/products/mozscape/access

Put your Access ID and Secret Key in Long Tail Pro setting.

After submitting your information, it will show you keyword research like this.

keywords

It has given us potential keywords giving information about average CPC, local searches, global searches, advertiser competition, average keyword competition (you will get this feature in platinum version).

Step 4: Sort them according to local searches or global searches (I sorted them according to local searches here).
Now we are going to find keywords which are having local searches between 2000 to 10000 and global searches 4000-20000.

There is one column Advertiser Competition which is beneficial for advertisers only. Means if you want to advertise for these keywords using Google Adwords then you will have to face this much competition.

We are going to use calculate button here.

I will click on calculate button and see how much competition we will have to face if we want to rank for this keyword.

Note: We will target keywords which will have average competition less than 40.

Now we have found some potential keywords for which we can build our niche blog or write article.

Step 5: Analyze your competitors
This is very important step which you will have to perform very carefully. Here we are going to analyze our top 10 competitors and going to see their SEO.
For a good one page SEO.

Your title must have your keyword.
Your article url must have keyword.
Your on-page SEO must be very strong.

Here we are going to check our 10 competitor’s SEO.

I have selected “how to prevent acne” keyword which is having 2900 local searches and 5400 global searches. This keyword has average keyword competition 39.

Read carefully

Here we are going to check page authority, domain authority, page rank and domain’s age of our competitors.

Our very first observation will be to check our competitors for exact match “best acne spot treatment”

Now you can see that there is no title having our exact keyword match.
So here I will conclude that it is moderately easy to rank keyword and with little efforts and good backlinking we can rank for this keyword.

Final Words.
This is the exact keyword research procedure which I am using to find potential keywords for my blogs and driving thousands if visitors daily.

Hope this Long Tail Pro Tutorial will help you to find great keywords and dominate search engines.

Source: http://www.updatejoint.com/2015/08/an-easy-guide-to-find-potential-keywords.html

Re: An Easy Guide To Find Potential Keywords by idolda: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Display Category List On Mobile Site Wordpress / Www.universialgold.ws / I Want Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.