Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong (30495 Views)

Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos / Soldiers Arrest Herdsman With Bulletproof Vest In Benue State / 4 Nigerians Arrested In Hong Kong With Pangolin Scales And Ivory Worth $440,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by Kalvan: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yeeboe kwenu!

South East as usual. Lol! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Walahi, this country ehn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
any hustle nah hustle, any way nah way grin
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
ivory smuggling again.
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by kehyndey(f): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
llaykorn:
They rushed into this thread to check whether the name of the criminal would be a 'Igbo' or 'Yo-robber' name. You see how God punish devil?

This one is a Nigerian! grin
Yes pastor devil is a liar! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by Ebukaobi: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Igbo Kwenu zuuuuu
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by Awoofawo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink Trouble maker association of nairaland TMAN member.............. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
lekjons:
What was his name, just want to confirm something!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by lekjons(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Awoofawo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink Trouble maker association of nairaland TMAN member.............. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
gringrin just want to know boya awon na tun ni

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by comrChris(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
llaykorn:
They rushed into this thread to check whether the name of the criminal would be a 'Igbo' or 'Yo-robber' name. You see how God punish devil?

lol disappointment at it peak
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrsPhyno:

any?
I don't think so o
It seems this people go for the fastest way. Or perhaps the one with the most profit.
Otherwise, Nigeria would have been like most advanced countries now. cry

All in a bid to get rich quick.
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by peterovanski(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
ganja06:
No name was mentioned that means he is not from the east. that means he is from opposite the east.

You tribalistic mendocranim,the report wasn't complete.his name is ogbonna stephens
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by stankezzy: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
yoloba again haa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by comrChris(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kalvan:
Yeeboe kwenu!

South East as usual. Lol! grin grin grin grin
how are you he is a south easterner ? what of if it turns out to be that your uncle that has been promising you heaven and earth. you never can tell since no name was mentioned

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
any?
I don't think so o
It seems this people go for the fastest way. Or perhaps the one with the most profit.
Otherwise, Nigeria would have been like most advanced countries now. cry

All in a bid to get rich quick.
My dear you can't blame the ordinary citizens. Blame the govt. If it was a normal/advanced country, far less people would be doing things like this.
Sha I don't support crime tho grin
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
lekjons:
his name is Sanusi Ebuka Balogun

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by comrChris(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
peterovanski:

You tribalistic mendocranim,the report wasn't complete.his name is ogbonna stephens
what if the report later says his name is Adeleye Adenuga Taiwo
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrsPhyno:

My dear you can't blame the ordinary citizens. Blame the govt. If it was a normal/advanced country, far less people would be doing things like this.
Sha I don't support crime tho grin
hmmn, the government?
I dunno o
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by llaykorn: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:

E done tire you too?

Quick suggestion: Why don't we migrate? Say, to Uganda? grin
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by peterovanski(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
comrChris:
what if the report later says his name is Adeleye Adenuga Taiwo

Well you can go to the hong kong officicial website to see for yaself .ngwanu
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by ayokellany: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
ganja06:
No name was mentioned that means he is not from the east. that means he is from opposite the east.

peterovanski:

The bigot / hatred in them is like flame they simply can not cover. I just do not understand why some people are so unashamed of displaying hate. I am curious to know what exactly is there to boast or beat one's chest about flaunting so much hatred without shame ?
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by silent10(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrsPhyno:

well, any way no b way o
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
llaykorn:

E done tire you too?

Quick suggestion: Why don't we migrate? Say, to Uganda? grin
oh really? I was actually thinking of north korea. grin
Come on, you game? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by lekjons(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
stupidity:
his name is Sanusi Ebuka Balogun
gringrin bad guy!
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by peterovanski(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
ayokellany:

The bigot / hatred in them is like flame they simply can not cover. I just do not understand why some people are so unashamed of displaying hate. I am curious to know what exactly is there to boast or beat one's chest about flaunting so much hatred without shame ?

Give that question to google and you will know what's wrong with
your understanding
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by megawax8: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
lekjons:

Lol.....una no go kill me for Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by Bobbystanley(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
llaykorn:
They rushed into this thread to check whether the name of the criminal would be a 'Igbo' or a 'Yo-robber' name. You see how God take punish devil?

Lol

Very funny bro
We the tribal bigots are here to check the name
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by llaykorn: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
oh really? I was actually thinking of north korea. grin
Come on, you game? grin grin

North? shocked Hell NO!

North Korea ain't that nice to migrants. But you know, being an accomplished physicist and chemist you are, you could go up there seeking a citizenship with an offer to help develop their nuclear program. You remember what Einstein did with the Nazis? grin

When you done get connection finish, send military helicopter come carry me. cool
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by llaykorn: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy, when should I except the Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King utility helicopter with North Korean special agents ready to convey me up to NK? grin
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
llaykorn:
Teempakguy, when should I except the Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King utility helicopter with North Korean special agents ready to convey me up to NK? grin
haba!
How about we just go in by a regular plane?
Seems you are a very talented artist. Kim jong-un would be very pleased to have a man of your talents. grin
Just don't call him baba go slow. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by emmalexabl(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
He is obviously not a biafran..,since his identity wasnt revealed.
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by Ayatullah(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
He's a big fooool to imagine he will not arouse suspicion in such strange clothing.
Re: Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
I bet he is not an Igboman, else his name would be mention in every line of that report.

I also don't think he is a Yellobar man, else would suffer the same fate.

He must be the born to rule, the reason his name was hiding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Indonesia, Shows Signs Of Mental Illness / Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) / Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.