Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4399394 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
AZUH:
@ agarawu , egunmojagi , please when is this fight between mavverick and bosun going to end ?
I don't know ooooooooooooooo.

No update about your house angry
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
3strikes:

Maverick who is that lady walking any how on the hardcore? Is that Lanicky on nairaland?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
What is the meaning of this ? Don't try me oh . I noticed that you are a native doctor from start . OYa explain this . quote author=EgunMogaji post=46899897]

Azuh, I'm from Ijebu Ode, Ogun State grin

Nkan ti baba fi nje eko, abe ewe lowa.

Egun "Adakejeje ja bi esu" Mogaji wink[/quote]
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
AZUH:
What is the meaning of this ? Don't try me oh . I noticed that you are a native doctor from start . OYa explain this . quote author=EgunMogaji post=46899897]

Azuh, I'm from Ijebu Ode, Ogun State grin

Nkan ti baba fi nje eko, abe ewe lowa.

Egun "Adakejeje ja bi esu" Mogaji wink

Erico2K2, please note Azuhs name down angry

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
please can anyone be kind enuf to give me the unit price for the following items:

1. 16mm copper per yard
2. 10mm copper per yard
3. Busbar 200ams
4. Cable logs 16mm and 25mm
5. Black masking tap

Regards
3strikes.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Erico2K2, please note Azuhs name down angry

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by allCopacetic: 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
brag3:
True, but you do have to keep moving around to keep them active grin grin grin.

They need/sense motion to keep them on

not necessarily, unless it's motion activated . Sensor switches like that on my thread (see attached pic) use body heat, and stay on as long as the heat source is detected . They are probably best suited for places like toilets, kitchens and other such locations where you want the light on Everytime you're there.... You could be in a room but want the light off.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2016
ugo99:
Lastpage how much are you being paid for being this person called Brabus best man ? Abi wetin concern fowl with toothpick

For "small people" like you, everything is ALWAYS about Money... crumbs for that matter!

For "Men", its always about "Principles".

I dont expect you to understand, anyway. undecided undecided

Dindinrin, since l started this idea that "we all pull ideas together" to help Qc-1, l am sure you will soon prolly ask: How much is Qc-1 paying Lastpage"?!

Go back to your "usual moniker" and stop acting like a dunce!

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TLAX: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2016
AZUH:
[b]@ egunmogaji [/b]you and I knw the truth . Are you building that house for a client ? Be careful some people don't have power to fight like mavverick they will just go to baba . ...........I am a business man and I think I am we'll exposed . Bosun is a professional builder . For mavverick case I don't really know what happened sometimes it's like that .

Finally Azuh...you spell the name correct. I dey clap for you o.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 25, 2016
lastpage:

Motive: He messed-Up my building Job (Very strong one)

Means: Soliciting and Seeking to acquire a Gun

Opportunity: Blue Pally to bail-out within 10mins, (as stated openly, in his post!) of doing "a favor"! shocked

Just read that post again! it is slam-dunk. undecided undecided

#AnAngryManIsDangerous

"Never make a decision especially you are angry".

If l were him, l will take down those comments IMMEDIATELY....NOW, NOW!

Lastpage!

Oh I was referring to the Aussie/Costa Rica case.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 25, 2016
Another building with concrete block style. No mortar (not sure about how good this is)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBkv5jjjhJ0

@ AbdulWastecx I think they used the foam elevated thingie thing that you educated us on.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 7:30am On Jun 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Oh I was referring to the Aussie/Costa Rica case.

My apologies.

Lastpage
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Oga lastpage you fall my hand.

How do you give a second chance to someone who has already had 6-8 chances already.

If you ask Brabus he might agree to help finish your build for little expenses. Do you want to take your own bait. I know you are smarter than that hence the if not..........

. quote author=lastpage post=46853535]

I am "one" of those who believe in giving someone a second opportunity.

Infact, if not that my current build is so advanced (builder input no longer required), l would have used it to prove you guys wrong.

I am looking forward to when l will want to do another build from scratch, l will announce it here that l am using Brabus to build it.
Quote me on that, god willing.

Brabus has his issues, ...serious issues (and l have spoken repeatedly on them, even went as far as advising him "like l would do a "Blood Brother".

Three things accounted for the failure in his "PAST" Builds:

1.) His knowledge of foundations (back then) was very INADEQUATE!: He meant well but you cant give what you dont have. back then, his knowledge, compared to now was very limited!

2.) The Clients were mostly, if not all, "Diasporeans": Though this is not an excuse but his Clients have zero or very limited knowledge of Building.
They relied on Brabus' "expertise" when in actual fact, he too was just "learning as we go along" (like some other Builders here too, you can see from the way they ask or answer "technical questions".
(Abdulwastecx stands out from the crowd! he is a trained Engineer so, "No shaking"wink.
This is where Brabus "bit more than he could chew".
He could have, at the very least, INSIST on a Soil test at all times.... and just follow the recommendations of a Structural Engineer who interprets the result

3.) Supervision was lax, if not non-existent: Again, l wont blame the Client but we are all learning! There is a reason why projects have "Consulting Supervisors" that are different from the Builder. These are Professional Engineers who are paid and mandated to ensure that "they monitor and approve" what the Builder is doing on ground. You should not allow your Builder to supervise himself. I wont.
Brabus was building without "oversight" supervision. If you cant supervise your builder, please employ a qualified person to do it for you.

The reason l am very confident that l will give him (Brabus) a job in the future, is that as "a Client", [b]l will be with him EVERYDAY of the build! grin That is how l do my own builds.... l monitor like hell, while "learning" at the same time
I have acquired "appreciable knowledge and experience" over time, such that even if l dont employ a seasoned Engineer as Supervisor, there is NOTHING Brabus will or can do, that l am not knowledgeable about.

I WILL TELL HIM WHAT TO DO, I WILL ENSURE HE DOES WHAT I WANT AND I WILL DO THE NECESSARY TESTS (SOIL, CONCRETE, e.t.c) to assist both of us to make a success of it.

it is a pity that the above three factors came into play, all at the same time, in Brbaus's build for his clients back then.

TODAY, in 2016, l dont think all those three factors can/should still align together... to produce the results we are referring to/discussing.
As for his "personal values"...... What you "already know" should not be able to hurt you... if you are intelligent and smart!
[/b]

Brabus na Ijebu, me na Ijebu, so let us see who get "sense" pass now. undecided grin grin

So, when l say l will give my job to Brabus, l know exactly what l am saying and l am not saying it out of ignorance or sentiments.
Mind you, Brabus, like any other humanbeing, have their "strengths and weakness"
I know how to turn a "human weakness", into strength.

Thank you,

Lastpage!

BTW: I also believe anyone can reform, if they want to.
I also dont FLIP-FLOP on my relationship with anyone .... because it is ALWAYS based on PRINCIPLES, not personal sentiments.[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2016
To the pros in the house,sourcing for unskilled labour around the site and or far away, which one do u prefer or u think its better
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by babalose: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2016
Whenever there is a constructive discussion going on in this thread, the pages get filled up slowly but when it's about the infamous Brabus, everyone seem to always want to chip in something. I appreciate the tenacity of those agrieved by Bosun to avert anything of such happening to anyone again on this thread and I sincerely pray they never get tired. No one deserves to be ill treated by a builder. Let us also not forget that this thread is about building construction and it provides those of us who are novice and are keen to learn new ideas, an opportunity to do so.

@EgunMogaji
....the design of the concrete block should be given a try by professionals on the thread afterall we are all about innovative ideas that will eventually save us some money and time.

Babalose

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Another building with concrete block style. No mortar (not sure about how good this is)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBkv5jjjhJ0

@ AbdulWastecx I think they used the foam elevated thingie thing that you educated us on.

Something like this sir... I have been trying to download or play the video but network is very bad here...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2016
gabbytabby:

How do you give a second chance to someone who has already had 6-8 chances already.

If you ask Brabus he might agree to help finish your build for little expenses. Do you want to take your own bait. I know you are smarter than that hence the if not..........

. quote author=lastpage post=46853535]

I am "one" of those who believe in giving someone a second opportunity.

Infact, if not that my current build is so advanced (builder input no longer required), l would have used it to prove you guys wrong.

I am looking forward to when l will want to do another build from scratch, l will announce it here that l am using Brabus to build it.
Quote me on that, god willing.

Brabus has his issues, ...serious issues (and l have spoken repeatedly on them, even went as far as advising him "like l would do a "Blood Brother".

Three things accounted for the failure in his "PAST" Builds:

1.) His knowledge of foundations (back then) was very INADEQUATE!: He meant well but you cant give what you dont have. back then, his knowledge, compared to now was very limited!

2.) The Clients were mostly, if not all, "Diasporeans": Though this is not an excuse but his Clients have zero or very limited knowledge of Building.
They relied on Brabus' "expertise" when in actual fact, he too was just "learning as we go along" (like some other Builders here too, you can see from the way they ask or answer "technical questions".
(Abdulwastecx stands out from the crowd! he is a trained Engineer so, "No shaking"wink.
This is where Brabus "bit more than he could chew".
He could have, at the very least, INSIST on a Soil test at all times.... and just follow the recommendations of a Structural Engineer who interprets the result

3.) Supervision was lax, if not non-existent: Again, l wont blame the Client but we are all learning! There is a reason why projects have "Consulting Supervisors" that are different from the Builder. These are Professional Engineers who are paid and mandated to ensure that "they monitor and approve" what the Builder is doing on ground. You should not allow your Builder to supervise himself. I wont.
Brabus was building without "oversight" supervision. If you cant supervise your builder, please employ a qualified person to do it for you.

The reason l am very confident that l will give him (Brabus) a job in the future, is that as "a Client", [b]l will be with him EVERYDAY of the build! grin That is how l do my own builds.... l monitor like hell, while "learning" at the same time
I have acquired "appreciable knowledge and experience" over time, such that even if l dont employ a seasoned Engineer as Supervisor, there is NOTHING Brabus will or can do, that l am not knowledgeable about.

I WILL TELL HIM WHAT TO DO, I WILL ENSURE HE DOES WHAT I WANT AND I WILL DO THE NECESSARY TESTS (SOIL, CONCRETE, e.t.c) to assist both of us to make a success of it.

it is a pity that the above three factors came into play, all at the same time, in Brbaus's build for his clients back then.

TODAY, in 2016, l dont think all those three factors can/should still align together... to produce the results we are referring to/discussing.
As for his "personal values"...... What you "already know" should not be able to hurt you... if you are intelligent and smart!
[/b]

Brabus na Ijebu, me na Ijebu, so let us see who get "sense" pass now. undecided grin grin

So, when l say l will give my job to Brabus, l know exactly what l am saying and l am not saying it out of ignorance or sentiments.
Mind you, Brabus, like any other humanbeing, have their "strengths and weakness"
I know how to turn a "human weakness", into strength.

Thank you,

Lastpage!

BTW: I also believe anyone can reform, if they want to.
I also dont FLIP-FLOP on my relationship with anyone .... because it is ALWAYS based on PRINCIPLES, not personal sentiments.

Madam Gabbytabby,

We all know that oga Lastpage will never give Brabus any job to do for him. Baba just dey pull our leg. Right baba?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2016
please can anyone be kind enuf to give me the unit price for the following items:

1. 16mm copper per yard
2. 10mm copper per yard
3. Busbar 200ams
5. Black masking tap

Regards
3strikes.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2016
author=gabbytabby post=46906345]

You are right Madam! I agree that l fall-hand, nor be small.
Brabus matter get as e-be!

I agree that he took on jobs that he was not eminently qualified to do.
I agree that he messed-up people's build and wasted their money
I agree that over-ambition, over-confidence and arrogance also played a large part.
So, he deserves most of what he is getting.

But l also understand most of these problems happened a few years back (2013 -2014)...... and P-R-O-B-A-B-L-Y, he has studied, learned and acquired more knowledge to face the future.
I also understand that like with Maverick, he has been trying to make "amends".

In my book, what l look for in others is a "spirit of Acceptance of Guilt, Repentance and Restitution".

I am not Jesus that l would utterly condemn anyone who had taken those three steps.

I will never justify what he did but the only option we have, aside forgiving him (as long as he stays straight) is to destroy him.... and along with his own family (wife and children).

If l am left with those two choices, l will chose the path of forgiveness.
Maybe l am just lenient and too compassionate.
Maybe its my weakness, may God forgive me.
I will rather we learn from the past mistakes of others .......so that we dont repeat same in future"

As for doing my current build, its at "roofing stage" and Brabus is not a Roofer!
Tower Aluminium is currently on that.

if l have money and want to do another build, he might get the Carcass work.
But honestly, the "knowledge gap" between me and most builders here is very minimal and so, it will be a waste, (except for a very complex build) to employ a "Builder Contractor" while l stand aside and watch!

What l do is employ a seasoned Engineer to supervise me-myself..... while l supervise the Artisans!
I have done it thrice now and its working out and saving me tons of money!
grin grin

Thats why l value Nairaland because l can read very, very well and assimilate knowledge.
Everyday, l learn something new from people like you .....(You know say your experience in building is second to none, not to mention your forthrightness", which l came across as far back as 2012, in the Auto Section, l know you cant remember undecided ) ....and other Builders in the house.

A'onile omo'buruku fe'kun paaje now, abi?

Forgive your boy Ma.

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2016
3strikes:

Madam Gabbytabby,

We all know that oga Lastpage will never give Brabus any job to do for him. Baba just dey pull our leg. Right baba?

WRONG!

Honestly,
I swear to God, l will give him, if the need/opportunity arises.
(I generally dont "swear by God's name"... my YES, is my YES, and my NO, is my NO..... and for me to say the above, it means a lot)

I know his "weakness".... and l am capable of supervising him to the last block!

I wont give him any document to get for me (I know where l do such things and l have never been disappointed)
l cant accuse him of stealing my Block or anything (I put soldiers on my fenced site)
He cant build "floating pillar" for me (I will be watching and approving "everything" ....before casting)
He cant even 'breath' grin (I am always on my site 24/7, when l am building .....usually when l am on annual leave)

So, where will the mistake come from?
Problem is, he was building for people who "gave him money and went to sleep" (I dont blame them for that) ....when he himself was just getting on a "steep learning curve", back then.

But l am sure he is learning fast!
He is an "educated hustler" and hustlers are "sharp/intelligent" people.

I just hope he can STFU and stop trying to "argue his way out" of every accusation.
That one annoys me real bad!
angry angry
Silence at times, is Golden.

Make una forgive me say l am not "acting true to convention".
That is just me.

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2016
@Lastpagee.......
I pick a point in ur write up hence out of curiosity I asked this

-------
Have u ever come across d spiritual book called..... The Grail Message?

-------
Just Yes or No will suffice.. ...because I ve d reason Sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I have a small job, about 50 feet of rain gutter with a down spout into containers.

Hopefully this person has WhatsApp?

Thanks.
yes he does
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2016
I think generalizing by saying they gave him money and went to sleep is more like a slap in the face of those affected, you do not know 100% of the facts, so its kind of wrong to say that.

Spyder has said on here a few times that he has built for people he has not even seen, so are you saying that spyder has 2 heads, 6 feets and 4 brains ? A friend of mine that Sege is building for, he has probably only met him once. No problem till date.

Not in a haji baji with you, but some of your assumptions are somewhat flawed. Your circumstances are also different to those building from whereever, If i was on ground 24/7, truth is that I dont even need Bosun, how are 80% of residential buildings in Nigeria built ?

What you are indirectly saying is that those not lucky to be on ground 24/7 or have time through annual leave deserve whatever they get from Bosun (and wwe wonder why the country is getting worse), now do you know this ? the reserve in Agungi that Bosun gloats about, the owner also has a build in another estate that I am connected to, the person is a doctor (husband) and in nija, the lady who owns the reserve had a row with Bosun due to the low quality of finishings used (he didnt finish the job, despite what he makes the naive ones here believe), the husband who is a doctor gave Bosun another build to do in the estate which i am connected to (sentimental that they are both redeem members, so all should be well), the whole thing went down south, and the bank is foreclosing the property. I was at the estate a few weeks ago, its still for sale and no buyer.

What do they have in common, I will let you think ?
Did the couple who are in Nija also goto sleep ? It seems everybody is using Valium these days and going to sleep whenever they give Bosun a job.

Just a thought.

lastpage:

WRONG!

Honestly,
(I generally dont "swear by God's name"... my YES, is my YES, and my NO, is my NO..... and for me to say the above, it means a lot)

I know his "weakness".... and l am capable of supervising him to the last block!

I wont give him any document to get for me (I know where l do such things and l have never been disappointed)
l cant accuse him of stealing my Block or anything (I put soldiers on my fenced site)
He cant build "floating pillar" for me (I will be watching and approving "everything" ....before casting)
He cant even 'breath' grin (I am always on my site 24/7, when l am building .....usually when l am on annual leave)

Problem is, he was building for people who "gave him money and went to sleep" (I dont blame them for that) ....when he himself was just getting on a "steep learning curve", back then.

I just hope he can STFU and stop trying to "argue his way out" of every accusation.
angry angry

That is just me.

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Good day oga's in the house. Please i and my team need your final vote for Lanicky cry we will appreciate if you can take a mins of your time to vote her.

Pls just type

I Vote Lanicky. Nljega

on this link https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

God bless u as you vote her cool

Voting ends 6pm naija time.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by babalose: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Alfred Tennyson quotes - His honor rooted in dishonor stood, And faith unfaithful kept him falsely true.

Babalose
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by babalose: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2016
@mavverick....tell me more about what transpired at the reserve because I was under the impression bosun finished the house

Babalose
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by danowena: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2016
diordaves:
My top three wasteful build/design concept in rental properties.
What's your top three wasteful practice anyone?
In your opinion, is there any need to tile the walls of a visitor's toilet (one that has no shower of any sort?). If I am correct, the walls are mainly tiled to restrict water from soaking the walls. Is this not wasteful in a rental property? (Images are borrowed)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2016
lastpage:

WRONG!

Honestly,

angry angry

That is just me.

Lastpage!

Baba, I have been in your shoes. You are not the only one who think people deserves second chance. I do too. Am sure you know Bosun have had more than 7 chances to prove himself but obviously a leopard can't change its spots no matter what........

Do you know it was this same QC1 that said I should give my project to Bosun cos he felt he should have improved......but He proved us wrong again.

Am sure Bosun is currently communicating with you via chat and will be feeding you things that are not even close to the truth about his clients, He did that too with everyone of us to get our sympathy......He will come back here to post all the screenshots here very soon. pls quote me on this in few months.

I have so much respect for your personality here online. but common Baba! Bosun got more than 7 different clients here on Nairaland who are not happy with his work and feel ripped off but you are still here advocating for a second chance for him? Baba, Bosun will not get second chance here on Nairaland....Thats the fact and any one can take this to the bank. people like him don't belong here. he is a FRAUD!

I really don't know how you make your own money sir. But for me and others who work tirelessly inside unforgiving weather outside the shores of Nigeria can tell you it was never easy to gather this money. And you want one Quack and Arrogant Builder to be using our money for experiments? Baba you not try at all o. you no like us at all at all. undecided

FYI: See some of the screenshot below. I supported Bosun at one point before I gave him my project. I even went so hard on people who were accusing him back then including Euromillion.I was of the school of thought that we all make mistakes, learn from our mistake and then become a better person as a result of the lesson learned.. but he proved me very wrong again.

#sayNotoQuacks. #BOSUNBRABUSNEXTHOMEISAFRAUD.

Just so you know..The respect I once had for you here dropped from 100% to 82% within the last few days and am sure most people are feeling the same way too......#uberfact cry

good thing is that no love is lost yet.....#noHomo grin

3strikes!!!

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by allCopacetic: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2016
3strikes:

1. 16mm copper per yard
2. 10mm copper per yard
3. Busbar 200ams
5. Black masking tap

Regards
3strikes.
Prices are brand dependent
1. 16mm copper- N500+/- per metre (coleman, Nigerchin etc)
2. 10mm copper - N350+/-. ". '
3. Busbar 200amps- the likes of INDOASIAN or HAVELLS - abt N40000
4. Cable lugs 16mm and 25mm- N50-N70 ....again dependent on what quality u get
5. Black masking tap- ( abro insulation tape) abt N100
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2016
allCopacetic:

Prices are brand dependent
1. 16mm copper- N500+/- per metre (coleman, Nigerchin etc)
2. 10mm copper - N350+/-. ". '
3. Busbar 200amps- the likes of INDOASIAN or HAVELLS - abt N40000
4. Cable lugs 16mm and 25mm- N50-N70 ....again dependent on what quality u get
5. Black masking tap- ( abro insulation tape) abt N100

I appreciate your response sir. Gracias Amigo.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by danowena: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Does anyone know this DB product? How good/original is it?
Topsy23 , spyder880, segcymoor, mufutau55, etc

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
@all and brabus, I think of one solution to that sinking house which I beleived most builder knows about.
Underpinning, I believed this will solve the problem of sinking structure

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aduragbemi45(m), Chibaba247(m), Holurantee(m), ikuku(m), oracle009(m), KEVIND, deltaF0SS and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.