Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process (7451 Views)

Kingdom Property Ask Us About Anything Property / Property And Conveyancing Law (PCL), Cap 100 Laws Of Western Region Of Nigeria / Buy Ipaja Boystown Property And Get (500pieces Of Blocks, 50bags Of Cements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by hyman9ja(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Open Thread Alert!!!

Discuss Anything and Everything that doesn't fit into an individual thread.

Let's discuss everything pertaining to Real estate, Properties and so much more.

Note: Please no products or services advertisements... there are plenty of other threads for that already.

Visit: http:///2HRdrNP >>>>> REAL ESTATE IN NIGERIA

And join my private group where you can post anything property and ask questions concerning property.

2 Likes

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by ambrosedmax(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
if you are considering building in and around Abuja, consider us for your wood solutions.

2 Likes

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Holorunloseyi(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Badmusteejay(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Goodmus paint--- call us for supply and apply any kind of paint---- gravities, tarolen, trowel, stucco, gravities design, satin, matt, matted, texture design, emulsion, we deliver a good job, we are the best..
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by ak22(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2019
For your Good Electric Fence Wire installation Contact St Nicholas Global Concepts
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by tipan(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good day,
Please I want to ask for a business relationship or partnership with you whereby you recommend and use our satin, matt, gloss or textured paints whenever you have a contract/project within and outside Lagos. We'll sell at factory price.
Thank you for your prospective partnership.

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 06, 2019
Great
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Badmusteejay(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2020
Badmusteejay:
Goodmus paint--- call us for supply and apply any kind of paint---- gravities, tarolen, trowel, stucco, gravities design, satin, matt, matted, texture design, emulsion, we deliver a good job, we are the best..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Badmusteejay(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2020
We are into p.o.p ad painting. We apply gravity, trowel, tarolen, steering, ad different types of paint call us to give you the best.
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Badmusteejay(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
For your pillar design ad wall design call us at goodmusteejay

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Biztech05(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
BIZTECH CONSULT 
Email:   Biztech05@yahoo.com                             WhatsApp or call :+2347066483964 

we are expert in ;

LAND SURVEY , BUILDING CONSTRUCTION & LANDSCAPING 
Area of specialized: 
 .SITE / PROJECT SUPERVISOR. 
                  PROJECT CONSULTANT. 
                     PROJECT MANAGER. 

We charge at  friendly and reliable Rate. 
        Call us today for any of your project. 
You can also call for professional guide/ advice @ zero cost.Any time ,anywhere in country .We have more than 5 years working experience in the industry. 

MISSION:  Management of resources,to achieve effective goals 
VISION: Provision of Adequate & Reliable shelter.
          Your home convenience is assured. 
God bless 
Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Steelarmy01: 1:34am On May 01, 2020
Hello guys,I am an aspiring realtor with great passion but no skill and very little knowledge about real estate.
I would love if someone here could take me on as a mentee (protege). I live in Karu, Abuja. I have interest in property sales, construction and everthing that real estate covers.
If you can help a brother's dream come through, kindly call me. 08022215056 thanks!
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Steelarmy01: 1:36am On May 01, 2020
Biztech05:
BIZTECH CONSULT 
Email:   Biztech05@yahoo.com                             WhatsApp or call :+2347066483964 

we are expert in ;

LAND SURVEY , BUILDING CONSTRUCTION & LANDSCAPING 
Area of specialized: 
 .SITE / PROJECT SUPERVISOR. 
                  PROJECT CONSULTANT. 
                     PROJECT MANAGER. 

We charge at  friendly and reliable Rate. 
        Call us today for any of your project. 
You can also call for professional guide/ advice @ zero cost.Any time ,anywhere in country .We have more than 5 years working experience in the industry. 

MISSION:  Management of resources,to achieve effective goals 
VISION: Provision of Adequate & Reliable shelter.
          Your home convenience is assured. 
God bless 
Thanks.

Hello guys,I am an aspiring realtor with great passion but no skill and very little knowledge about real estate.
I would love if someone here could take me on as a mentee (protege). I live in Karu, Abuja. I have interest in property sales, construction and everthing that real estate covers.
If you can help a brother's dream come through, kindly call me. 08022215056 thanks!
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by KezManAluminum: 6:26pm On May 07, 2020
. We could work together if you have any client that require a property in Lagos

WhatsApp me 07061960316

Steelarmy01:

1 Like

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Steelarmy01: 11:39pm On May 07, 2020
KezManAluminum:
. We could work together if you have any client that require a property in Lagos

WhatsApp me 07061960316

will do so.
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by bx1: 1:21am On Jun 16, 2020
3 plot of Land For Sale Near Crawford University Where You Can Build Hostel After Lusada, Atan, Ota, Ogun State which is 15 minutes’ drive from Winners Chapel, Canaan Land, Ota.

Receipt Of Payment And Global Survey Available
Price 3m negotiable
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Person2person(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2020
ok
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Biztech05(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2020
Are you think of who to call for your project?
Try Biztech consult we are always here to serve better!
Don't just build! Do it Right with competent hand with integrity

WhatsApp or call+2348062664416
Email;Biztech05@yahoo.com
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Abolarin91(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Good work here...
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by waxdebo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Are You a Developer, Site Engineer, Builder, Site supervisor in Lagos / AJah , Eti osa/IbejuLekki?
We suply -Very clean Sharp Sand, Filling Sand, Granite , Plaster Sand, Stone Dust,Hard Core etc.

CONTACT US:
Whatapp &call:08136536803,08066206324
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by AlphaDigitals: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pls help me guys

I need Real estate marketing companies that can help sell lands fast

8 and half plots of dry Land at Oke-afa rd, Oke-afa,Isolo,Lagos
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by tonero2021: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hello Family,

Please can anyone give me an estimated break down cost of building four storey building in Awka, Anambra state. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by clothingonline(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Obamslogistics Now supply Dangote cement to sites, 3700per bag ,payment on delivery , we supply from 200 up wards thanks on each referral u gets your bonuses thanks�
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Valuepaints20(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Holorunloseyi:
good

Good day everyone. The certainty of The quality of paints you use for your structures is best determined during the tough, harsh weather and Heavy Rain. For Quality VALUE PAINTS and VALUE PLUS, Directly from the company. Fine Quality at fine Price.
WhatsApp or Call Mr Umar Nas
Coporate Sales Excecutive.
E-mail-: valuepaints188@gmail.com
A trial will convince You.
https://nigerianprice.com/value-paints-prices-in-nigeria/
Thanks
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Valuepaints20(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2021
hyman9ja:
Open Thread Alert!!!

Discuss Anything and Everything that doesn't fit into an individual thread.

Let's discuss everything pertaining to Real estate, Properties and so much more.

Note: Please no products or services advertisements... there are plenty of other threads for that already.

Visit: http:///2HRdrNP >>>>> REAL ESTATE IN NIGERIA

And join my private group where you can post anything property and ask questions concerning property.

The link is no longer opening sir
And I will really wish to have discussions with you sir
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Valuepaints20(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2021
I SAW A OLD TIME FRIEND OF MINE TODAY AT A SITE PAINTING AS SOON AS HE SAW ME HE RAN AWAY,� I ONLY WANT TO TELL HIM I SELL PAINTS ☹️

https://www.nairaland.com/valuepaints20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Valuepaints20(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
HOW TO GET THE QUANTITY OF PAINTS YOU NEED IN PAINTING YOUR BUILDING

Measure the length of all walls of the room, and add them together. Then measure the height of the room, and multiply the two measurements. For example, if the room is 4 metres wide, and 6 metres long the total measurement will be 20 metres. Multiply this by the height of the room, say 2.5 metres, 20 x 2.5 = 50 square metres. 2 coats will be required, so you will need enough paint to cover 100 square metres. REMEMBER- measure any windows or doors, to remove this from your measurement, which will reduce the amount of paint required.

Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Valuepaints20(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Good evening sir/ma
Re: Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process by Valuepaints20(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2021
Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On Buying In Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-ajah / 8 Bedroom Duplex Construction - Lakowe Golf � / *edge Villa Estate, Behind Amen Estate, Eleko. Off Lekki Expressway. @#3.040m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.