Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,557 members, 7,861,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Photos Of Winner Of United Nations Beauty Peagent Ambassador 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Winner Of United Nations Beauty Peagent Ambassador 2015 (732 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Addresses The United Nations General Assembly In New York / Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) / Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Winner Of United Nations Beauty Peagent Ambassador 2015 by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 25, 2015
Another Kalabari Girl, a dynamic Tubosoye Charles Dokubo, makes Rivers State, Nigeria and surely Africa glad as she wins the United Nations Beauty Peagent Ambassador 2015 for Africa and Nigeria Double Titles and Crowns.
The beautiful and very much went to occasion was held in Jamaica. Agbani Derego opened the line and Tubosoye Dokubo has taken after. Recognized women and men of their word, I present to you, the
More photos
Source:http://solidgossip..com/2015/08/photos-of-winner-of-united-nations.html

Re: Photos Of Winner Of United Nations Beauty Peagent Ambassador 2015 by pyyxxaro: 4:45am On Aug 25, 2015
See as AY face de shine like monkey yaansh

Coon de look the babe face like say e won leak am tongue

Abeg make I go wash plate, day don break undecided
Re: Photos Of Winner Of United Nations Beauty Peagent Ambassador 2015 by christinie(f): 4:50am On Aug 25, 2015
Lol
Re: Photos Of Winner Of United Nations Beauty Peagent Ambassador 2015 by pretydiva(f): 5:43am On Aug 25, 2015
Where's d face of d gal dat won
Re: Photos Of Winner Of United Nations Beauty Peagent Ambassador 2015 by Sommyangel(f): 6:39am On Aug 25, 2015
Where's the girl na

(1) (Reply)

'I See Something Working Out For Burna Boy And I' - Cynthia Morgan / Wow! Jackie Chan Speaks In Pidgin, Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa / Why I Initially Didn't Want To Get Married -2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.