Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 25th Of August 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 25th Of August 2015 (436 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of August 2015 / 14 Prophetic Fires For The Week: 23rd To 28th August 2015, By Bishop David Oyede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 25th Of August 2015 by jonatoye(m): 4:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Every effort to outrun God is an attempt to come to a dead end. No man can run away from what God wants him to experience!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other." (Isaiah 45:22 NIV).
The Lord is the God of the earth. He is the eternal God who created us and designed our destiny. Irrespective of the situation of your life, there is a master plan designed by God for you. Submitting yourself and walking according to His master plan for your life is the beginning of wisdom.

Job said: "What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has happened to me." (Job 3:25). He was righteous and upright before God. However, God took him through the path of affliction as part of his experience on the pathway of destiny. Avoiding evil from his home is one of the important reasons for his righteousness. If he had his way; he will naturally not go through such experience.

God will not but always take us through various paths which we will not want to walk in. We must always understand that we have no input in the design of our destiny. Let us make effort to follow God irrespective of the various hurdles on our ways.

One of those things which hinders most people to do God's will is fear. Many people run away from the divine plan of God for their lives (in business, relationships, homes, career etc.) just because of the fear of the unknown.

Don't ever try to outrun God by cutting corners; running or boycotting any challenge is a way of shifting forward your experience. Every dealing of the Lord in your life is meant to teach you to believe God beyond the letters through the workings of His great works in your life.

Grace to endure and to wait for God's appointed time to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Wonderful Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Never Allow The Thoughts Of Envious Individuals Affect Your Happiness In Life.. / Beware Of The Prosperity Gospel / If I List The No Of Nigerian Public Figures Who've Been Publicly Crying Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.