Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Have A Business Idea But In Need Of A Partner Or An Investor(or Loan) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have A Business Idea But In Need Of A Partner Or An Investor(or Loan) (898 Views)

Investor, Or Partner Needed For An Outstanding Business. / Investor Or Business Partner Wanted / Investor Or Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Business Idea But In Need Of A Partner Or An Investor(or Loan) by trublood(m): 4:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Good day, i will try to keep this short. I have a restaurant chain business idea, and i hope to pursue it in October this year. This business venture would be successful if the business layout i have planned out is implemented properly. The only thing i need to put in place is the start-up capital for the business, which i have estimated to be between N600,000 - N700,000. So i need either a partner who can invest in the business be it an active or silent partner or one or more investor(s) who's looking for businesses to invest in.
Re: I Have A Business Idea But In Need Of A Partner Or An Investor(or Loan) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Throw more light on the biz. lIke full biz plan, staffing, structure and the rest.
Re: I Have A Business Idea But In Need Of A Partner Or An Investor(or Loan) by trublood(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Royal155:
Throw more light on the biz. lIke full biz plan, staffing, structure and the rest.
HI, i can't give the full business plan for obvious reason, but will do the best i can to explain. The restaurant will cater to middle class and low income earners in the society, so our competition will be the local mama puts and other eateries(local restaurants).

The aim is to build a strong Nigerian restaurant brand. the structure will be similar to a franchise system, but with a slight difference in that instead of having individuals buy into the brand there will be a corporate head(like a head office) which control and manage several restaurants under it's state. The corporate head will will a small specialized team and efficient in what they do. The corporate head will be built slowly, with departments in accounting/payroll, human resources, etc.

The preferred state for the start-up is Lagos, because it has the population to enable the restaurant a fast growth rate. Let me know if anything is not clear, i can go on a ramble sometimes and confuse myself.
Re: I Have A Business Idea But In Need Of A Partner Or An Investor(or Loan) by Angelstartups(f): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Hello.

At Angelstartups Nigeria, we have a few investors who are passionate about Restaurant business and will be more than willing to invest in your venture.

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and sign up as an Entrepreneur. You could also send a 'brief' to admin@angelstartups.com.ng

(Also, a Pitch2Win 2015 Competition is on-going at the moment on Angelstartups and you stand a chance to win $1,000 grant)

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Get 10% Discount On Every Airtime And Data Recharge / Urgent!! Help Me Out With Loan Of 1000naira And Get 5% Interest / Apply For ​​​​​​​​​nigerian Stock Exchange Essay Competition Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.