Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

The Book Of Mormon: Another Testament Of Jesus Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Mormon: Another Testament Of Jesus Christ. (842 Views)

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! / These Old And The New Testament Of A Thing Is Really Causing Confusion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Book Of Mormon: Another Testament Of Jesus Christ. by Arihodo(f): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] I am not ashame of the Restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I stand as his witness at all time, in all things and in all places. We have a living Prophet who is a Seer and Revelator. The Temple is the house of God and i know families are eternal.
Re: The Book Of Mormon: Another Testament Of Jesus Christ. by experimentist: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Mamon, the devil's son?
Re: The Book Of Mormon: Another Testament Of Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2015
Crap
Re: The Book Of Mormon: Another Testament Of Jesus Christ. by Arihodo(f): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2015
experimentist:
Mamon, the devil's son?
I know u saw the word MORMON.
Re: The Book Of Mormon: Another Testament Of Jesus Christ. by drjellyjoe: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
http://vintage.aomin.org/LDSGrace.html

The so called "restored gospel":
2 Nephi 24:23 - For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren, to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do.

The Book of Mormon, Alma 11:37 “And I say unto you again that he cannot save them in their sins; for I cannot deny his word, and he hath said that no unclean thing can inherit the kingdom of heaven; therefore, how can ye be saved, except ye inherit the kingdom of heaven? Therefore, ye cannot be saved in your sins,”

The true gospel:
Ephesians 2:8-10 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

1Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Mormon: Another Testament Of Jesus Christ. by drjellyjoe: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Os0LzwcfE

Smith's claims of the Israelites being in South America having battles has no evidence. He bought an Egyptian scroll and claimed that it was written by Abraham when it was not. He claimed to have golden plates which no one else saw. He was once convicted of being a con man, and he was a freemason. He claimed to have the power of "glass-looking" by looking through glass to see treasure buried in the ground. He was a polygamist that spoke of polygamy as the highest form of exaltation. He made false prophecies. He was also a racist, and so was his cult, (see this https://carm.org/mormonism-and-the-negro).
Re: The Book Of Mormon: Another Testament Of Jesus Christ. by drjellyjoe: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HSlbuli7HM

Some teachings of Joseph Smith:

Joseph Smith said that the Book of Mormon was more correct than the Bible. (History of the Church, vol. 4, p. 461).

There are many gods throughout the universe, (Mormon Doctrine, by Bruce R. McConkie, p. 163, McConkie was very high up in the Mormon church and was one of its 12 apostles).

There is a mother goddess (the wife of Elohim, a man who became a god), (Articles of Faith, by James Talmage, p. 443).
God used to be a man on another planet, (Mormon Doctrine, p. 321).

After you become a good Mormon, you have the potential of becoming a god, (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, pages 345-347, 354, Joseph Smith is the founder of Mormonism).

God resides near a star called Kolob, Pearl of Great Price, pages 34-35, Mormon Doctrine, p. 428. The Pearl of Great Price is official Mormon scripture).

The Trinity is three separate gods, (James Talmage, Articles of Faith, p. 35).

God is increasing in knowledge, (Joseph Smith, Journal of Discourses, vol. 6, p. 120).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See This Wonderful Conversation Between A Professor And His Student / Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide Adamawa State Chapter Calling / Blame''quaran Believers'' For Paris Terror,quaran Mandates Its Believers To Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.