Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Should Internet Goes Down Today, So Shocking At What Will Remain. Find Out More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Should Internet Goes Down Today, So Shocking At What Will Remain. Find Out More (307 Views)

Another Ghanaian Celeb Breaks The Internet,Goes Unclad,Upload Photos On Fb(pics) / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" / I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Internet Goes Down Today, So Shocking At What Will Remain. Find Out More by nairaroot: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2015
Should Internet Goes Down Today, Half The Planet Will Be Stand-stilled: Guess what will remain?

As we rely more and more on technology, Mirror Online meets a survival expert that tells it like it is

These days the world is a scary place to live in.

If there’s not an asteroid on its way to obliterate us or terrorists plotting our imminent downfall, there’s the dangers of giant online data hacks or complete economic collapse.

But when the end does arrive, there are a few people who aren’t just able to cope with the apocalypse – they’ve been actively preparing for it.

These people call themselves ‘preppers’ or ‘survivalists’ and they belong to a vast underground community. When the ATMs stop running or the internet goes down, they’ll be the ones that make it out alive.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY:[url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/should-internet-goes-down-what-happens/#.VdxGG8iL3IU

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Samklef – Iyin / Enugu Policemen Releases Disclaimer, Says No B’haram Member Was Arrested In The / Fayose Finally Pardons The 31 Civil Servants Who Came Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.