Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

My 10 Crazy Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Want You More And More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My 10 Crazy Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Want You More And More (1152 Views)

DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" / These Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Want To Share Something Next / Identitcal Twins Who Share Same Boyfriend Want To Share This Next (hot Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 10 Crazy Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Want You More And More by eyesourcenews: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
We all enjoy a bit of attention, don’t we? It is common to feel taken for granted over time in a relationship. Learn how to make your boyfriend want you more!

Wanting more attention from your boyfriend isn’t about being an attention seeker, being high maintenance, or having high expectations.

When you actively engage in ways to trigger the sexual and romantic interest of your partner, you are actually doing him a favour by helping him to rediscover all the little things about you that made him fall in love in the first place.

It is easy to forget them, take things for granted and let relationships go stale. Think of it as a gift, and watch his appreciation take form.

Here are all the ways to make your boyfriend want you more

See them; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/08/bsb-exclusive-my-10-crazy-ways-to-make.html

(1) (Reply)

Fans Mob MI Abaga Not 2face(screenshot) / For Ladies: How To Know You Are Wearing The Wrong Bra / Wayne Rooney And Wife’s £150,000 Kitchen That They Rarely Use-px

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.