Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Outing Style Can I Make As A God's Chosen Member? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Outing Style Can I Make As A God's Chosen Member? (992 Views)

Slay These Hot Ankara Styles For Your Weekend Outing (PHOTOS) / Lovely Ankara Outfit For The Weekend/ Friday Styles Outing. / Need An Italian Riviera Purse For Your Outing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Outing Style Can I Make As A God's Chosen Member? by stellytwinkle(f): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hi peeps, what other outing styles can i make apart from attachments, weavons and wigs. I'm a business lady and i need my hair looking great. I dont use any form of attachments. Positive suggestions needed.
Re: What Outing Style Can I Make As A God's Chosen Member? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Do you use wool? They are cute twists you could do with wool! You could even make them like regular thread hair. The way you style them is the ish!! You could look up pictures of how to style braids.

Since you are Chosen, I suspect you don't relax your hair? If so, they are beautiful styles to make natural hair. You should google natural hairstyles and see.

I'm on my natural hair by choice and I'm having fun with It. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Outing Style Can I Make As A God's Chosen Member? by stellytwinkle(f): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
tchidi:
Do you use wool? They are cute twists you could do with wool! You could even make them like regular thread hair. The way you style them is the ish!! You could look up pictures of how to style braids.

Since you are Chosen, I suspect you don't relax your hair? If so, they are beautiful styles to make natural hair. You should google natural hairstyles and see.

I'm on my natural hair by choice and I'm having fun with It. cheesy grin
yes, i've done different styles you can think of with wool, but i'm so so so tired of it. i googled up some natural hair styles bt most of them are just for african american weather- not cut out 4 the nigerian weather. Please let me know your natural hair routine. Thanks. Muah!!!
Re: What Outing Style Can I Make As A God's Chosen Member? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
stellytwinkle:
yes, i've done different styles you can think of with wool, but i'm so so so tired of it. i googled up some natural hair styles bt most of them are just for african american weather- not cut out 4 the nigerian weather. Please let me know your natural hair routine. Thanks. Muah!!!

Here's what I just made.
You may need to join the facebook group 'Natural hair babes'. Lots of tips. I'll share mine here when I'm less busy. Cheers. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Outing Style Can I Make As A God's Chosen Member? by asumo12: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
tchidi:

Here's what I just made.
You may need to join the facebook group 'Natural hair babes'. Lots of tips. I'll share mine here when I'm less busy. Cheers. smiley

See tchidi oooooo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2787131_img20150826193056_jpeg015daec0754d49421aa04f038c2abfc2

1 Like

Re: What Outing Style Can I Make As A God's Chosen Member? by stellytwinkle(f): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
tchidi:

Here's what I just made.
thanks dearie. The facebook group link please
Re: What Outing Style Can I Make As A God's Chosen Member? by stellytwinkle(f): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Outing Style Can I Make As A God's Chosen Member? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
asumo12:

How did you Get here? angry angry
Oya, head back to Romance section. tongue

Ehen, my Dear! Just go to facebook and search for Natural Hair Babes. Then you join. An Admin will confirm it.
Those styles, you can make them here o! I've tried out some while transitioning.

1 Like

Re: What Outing Style Can I Make As A God's Chosen Member? by asumo12: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
stellytwinkle:
abi nw? She's looking take away.

Tchidi looking take inside the bedroom not away...

embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Outing Style Can I Make As A God's Chosen Member? by stellytwinkle(f): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2015
asumo12:

Tchidi looking take inside the bedroom not away...

embarassed
bad boy

(1) (Reply)

See Outfits Miss Nigeria And Miss Ghana's Costumes At Miss Universe Pageant(pic) / Ankara Fashion / 10 Great Short Ankara Dresses For The Rainy Season (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.