Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Site Engineer and Supervisor Vacancies - Lekki/ajah Axis(Modified) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Site Engineer and Supervisor Vacancies - Lekki/ajah Axis(Modified) (1109 Views)

Urgent Vacancies @ Lekki / Bakery Manager And Supervisor Needed / How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Site Engineer and Supervisor Vacancies - Lekki/ajah Axis(Modified) by Unibentested(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good day,

I saw this job advert on my estate gate today. I made enquiries from the security men and they confirmed that it was placed by one of the gatemen in the estate as directed by an occupant of the estate.

The person advertised for Site Engineer and Site Supervisor positions with Civil engineering and a Technical HND or OND background respectively.

If you studied Civil engineering and reside in Lagos, especially Lekki-Ajah axis you could give it a try.

As seen from the job post, applications are to be sent to sitework2015@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Job Recruitment / Nigeria custom.. / Vacancy For A Personal Assistant Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.